Susan Ann Rodgers (born Susan Ann Mahoney) is a Canadian author of fiction from Summerside, Prince Edward Island. She is also a filmmaker. Her first feature film, Still The Water, was completed in May 2020. She has also made a short film, called Bobby's Peace, which aired on CBC Television's Reflections.
Her first novel, A Song for Josh, was self-published in 2013 by Blue Mountain Entertainment. She has since written fifteen novels in the Drifters series.
- BOOK 1: A Song for Josh
- BOOK 2: Promises
- BOOK 3: No Greater Love
- BOOK 4: Riptide
- BOOK 5: Whispers of Home
- BOOK 6: And Then There Was Silence
- BOOK 7: Let The Music Cry
- BOOK 8: If I Could Sing You Home
- BOOK 9: After The Rain
- BOOK 10: Into The Blue
- BOOK 11: A Sacred Peace
- BOOK 12: Watch Over Me
- BOOK 13: The Light In Me
- BOOK 14: When The West Wind Moves
- BOOK 15: Listen To The River
|2003||Bobby's Peace||Producer, Director, Writer|
|2020||Still the Water||Producer, Director, Writer||Best Screenplay, short film, REEL Island Film Festival|
- "Susan Rodgers Expresses Her Filmmaking Journey With Online Videos". Journal Pioneer.
- "New P.E.I. feature film Still the Water in works". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
- "Bobby's Peace". CBC Program Guide. Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
- "A Song for Josh". Amazon.ca. Amazon.
- Drifter's Author Susan Rogers Spills the Secrets of Her Success Summerside Journal-Pioneer
|This article about a Canadian writer or poet is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to film in Canada is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Susan Rodgers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Susan Rodgers. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.