Syed Ashiq Pasha
|Syed Ashiq Pasha|
|Born||11 June 1990|
Amroha, Uttar Pradesh
Choreographer, Wheelchair dancer, Sound Editor, Video Editor, Web Designer
|📆 Years active||2003– till now|
Search Syed Ashiq Pasha on Amazon.
Syed Ashiq Pasha is the polio affected professional wheelchair Bharatnatyam dancer and teacher from Miracle on wheels! He teaches and performs wheelchair Bharatanatyam dance techniques. He can perform Bharatanatyam repertoire replacing the feet by four wheels (of the wheelchairs) . His work has been appreciated by dance legends like Smt.Vijayanti Mala, Dr Maya Rao, President Of India, Amir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Prabhu Deva, M.S. Dhoni to mention a few. He has presented his Bharatanatyam shows in France, Italy, Canada, Malaysia, Muscat, Bahrain, Kuwait, South Africa and across India for various televisions and stage shows.
He is the first disciple of Guru Syed Sallauddin Pasha He is also professionally trained in film and sound editing which was also another passion of Ashiq’s. He was mentored and led to the path of success by people who genuinely cared for and loved him. He is a super success today and wants everyone to look at him as an example to know that the sky is the limit.
He intends training many more Differently Abled brothers and sisters who are genuinely interested in learning wheelchair Bharatanatyam. His disability was never a hindrance in his teaching career. He is training many differently abled students at Miracle Center. Ashiq firmly believes there are enormous opportunities in today’s world, one needs to be professional and hard working in his work…. name, fame, money and everything else will follow. Coming to Miracle On Wheels his interest in dance, music and computers was discovered. He was trained professionally in various Indian Classical Dances and computers. [Dance therapy] has not only healed him but made him a great wheelchair Classical Dance Teacher today. Ashiq can move on his wheelchair at 150kms per hour and 80 wheelchair spins in a minute.
Syed Ashiq Pasha, a physically challenged student, joined the classes to learn dance. However, seeing his interest in computers Sallaudin Pasha trained him in sound and film editing. Now he is financially independent and earns well through performances as well as web developing, film and sound editing.
- "Syed Ashiq Pasha". Website.
- "Miracle on Wheels". Syed Ashiq Pasha.
- "Dance to break new ground". Deccan Herald.
- "Senior & World First Wheelchair Bharatanatyam Dancer". Ability Unlimited.
- "Syed Ashiq Pasha, 21, says he had little confidence at first. He started spinning on the wheelchair and was gradually taught expression and mudras". Business Standard.
- "25-year-old Syed Ashiq Pasha, who wears a calliper on his right leg that was affected by polio, practising yoga for 10 years has helped increase flexibility and mobility". The Hindu.
- "One of his students Syed Ashiq Pasha, who works as technical director with his team adds, "Earlier, I was dependent on my family members, now they are financially dependent on me. All my inhibitions are gone now". Thed Sunday Tribune.
- "Vastu Mahima". Web Designer.
This article "Syed Ashiq Pasha" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Syed Ashiq Pasha. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.