Alagan Kulam, India
|Education||Government College of Arts and Crafts, Madras, India (now known as Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai)|
|Known for||Painting, Drawing|
The Beginning: Founding of Malacca (2002)
The Eternal Love (2012)
|Movement||Cubism (early works), Surrealism, Figurative|
He was born in 1943 in the village of village of Alagan Kulam in southern India. He spent his formative years as a student in Penang, Malaysia. He pursued his art education at the Government College of Arts and Crafts, Madras, India, graduating with a post diploma in Fine Arts in 1974.
- National Art Gallery, Malaysia
- Singapore Art Museum, Singapore
- Olympic Museum, Beijing, China
- Galeri Petronas, Malaysia
Ibrahim, Ramli. 7 August 2002. Seroja: an exhibition of oil paintings and ink drawings by Syed Thajudeen. Sutra Gallery.2002
Ibrahim, Ramli, "Cinta tercipta", Balai Senilukis Negara, 2006
Ooi Kok Chuen, September 2015, “Syed Thajudeen Retrospective”, Penang State Museum, 2015
This article "Syed Thajudeen" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Syed Thajudeen. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- Jonathan M. Bloom; Sheila Blair (2009). The Grove Encyclopedia of Islamic Art and Architecture. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-530991-1.
- Asian Art News. AsianArtNews. January 2001.
- Abdul Ghani Haji Bujang (Haji.); ASEAN Committee on Culture and Information (2001). Visual arts in ASEAN: continuity and change. ASEAN Committee on Culture and Information.
- Rakesh Kumar (1 January 2007). Encyclopaedia of Indian paintings. Anmol Publications Pvt. Ltd. ISBN 978-81-261-3122-8.
- Zakaria Ali (2007). Merdeka 50: a celebration of Malaysian art. Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia (IAMM) and Perdana Leadership Foundation (PLF). ISBN 978-983-43211-3-0.
- Contemporary Paintings of Malaysia. National Art Gallery. 1 January 1988. ISBN 978-983-9572-00-1.
- Balai Seni Lukis Negara (Malaysia) (2002). Masterpieces from the National Art Gallery of Malaysia. Balai Seni Lukis Negara.
- Shireen Naziree (5 September 2013). CONVERGENCE: Past, Reality & Future : Selected Artworks of Petronas Art Collection. Galeri PETRONAS. pp. 16–. ISBN 978-983-9738-89-6.