Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Product type||Media Development Company|
|Introduced||October 12, 2006|
|Markets||United States with a focus on Greater Los Angeles Area|
|Registered as a trademark in||USA|
Search TVGuestpert on Amazon.
TVGuestpert is a production and media development company since 2006, as well as a publishing company established by Los Angeles based media producer Jacquie Jordan. Located in Silicon Beach in the Greater Los Angeles Area, TVGuestpert works with experts or Guestperts from a variety of job sectors, trains them how to present their expertise for magazine articles, newspaper articles, radio shows, podcasts, and TV segments.
TVGuestpert was established by entrepreneur, Jacquie Jordan in 2006. They work with experts in a variety of fields. According to Jordan, “We’re living in an information age where people are becoming more specialized in what they do. They’re experts in their own realm.” One of the most notable Guestperts is Carlana Stone, who was booked on various news networks, Montel Williams Show, and The Early Show.
Their client list includes doctors, professors, fashionistas, and law officers. Their roster is viewed as a library or “directory” of trained experts that are made available to producers.
TVGuestpert added publishing to their list of services under the name of Jacquie Jordan Publishing Inc. with the publication of Jeff Schweitzer's book, Beyond Cosmic Dice: Moral Life in a Random World. In 2015, TVGuestpert became a New York Times Bestselling Publisher under the new name of TVGuestpert Publishing with the publication of Christy Whitman’s book, The Art of Having it All: A Woman's Guide To Unlimited Abundance. They went on to publish a wide range of books on genres ranging from science fiction, psychiatry and self-help books.
The terms "TVGuestpert" and the one used for clients is coined "Guestperts" are both trademarked by Jacquie Jordan, Inc. TVGuestpert was first published for opposition on November 28, 2006 and officially trademarked on February 13, 2007. Guestpert was first published for opposition on May 15, 2007 and officially trademarked on July 31, 2007.
- Broeske, Pat: "Experts With Ease is Her Expertise," Emmy Magazine, August 2012.
- Mackacher, M: "Your Turn on TV?," Daily Breeze, March 26, 2006.
- Book Publicists of Southern California AUG/SEPT 2012 Vol18 Num 5 wed 8/15 ‘’Dig Our Dazzling Success Stories’’
- Schweitzer, Jeff (2009).Beyond Cosmic Dice: Moral Life in a Random World, Jacquie Jordan Inc. Publishing. ISBN 0981931103 Search this book on .
- Whtiman, Christy (2015).The Art of Having it All: A Woman's Guide To Unlimited Abundance, TVGuestpert Publishing. ISBN 9780988585508 Search this book on .
- https://www.nytimes.com/books/best-sellers/2015/03/15/advice-how-to-and-miscellaneous/ "Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous" Retrieved on 04 May 2018.
- https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/bookselling/article/65794-this-week-s-bestsellers-march-9-2015.html "This Week's Bestsellers: March 9, 2015" Retrieved on 04 May 2018.
- "TVGuestpert Publishing". tvguestpertpublishing.com.
- "authormarniegrundman". authormarniegrundman.
- "My Brother, My Brother and Me (Podcast) - TV Tropes". TV Tropes. Retrieved 2018-07-13.
This article "TVGuestpert" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:TVGuestpert. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.