|Born||Error: Need valid birth date: year, month, day|
|🏡 Home town||Little Rock, Arkansas, US|
Tad DeLay (born 1987) is a philosopher of religion who teaches classes at a variety of institutions. He is the author of three books. DeLay writes and speaks on critiques of evangelical theology (as a former insider) as well as looking at religion through the lens of psychoanalysis.
Early life and education
Born in 1987, and raised in an evangelical family in Arkansas, Oord went from high school to attend Central Arkansas University where he majored in [Psychology] and met the radical theologian Clayton Crockett. He earned a Masters degree in [Theology] from Fuller Theological Seminary as well as a Masters in [Philosophy] and a PhD in [Religion ]from Claremont School of Theology.
- Against: What Does the White Evangelical Want? (2019) ISBN 9781532668463 Search this book on .
- The Cynic and the Fool: The Unconscious in Theology & Politics (2017) ISBN 9781532604249 Search this book on .
- God Is Unconscious: Psychoanalysis and Theology (2015) ISBN 9781498208499 Search this book on .
- “When Forbidden to Think: Against Appeals to the Common Good” in ‘’Autonomy, Diversity and the Common Good’’ (forthcoming 2020)
- “This Is Supposed to Happen Here: Gun Culture, Ethics, and the Libidinal Enjoyment of Child Sacrifice.” Review & Expositor (forthcoming 2020).
- “Plundering A Theory of Trauma: Confessions of A Novice Author on Lacan and Theology” in ‘’Journal of Cultural and Religious Theory’’ (Winter 2018–19)
- “Psychoanalysis” in ‘’The Palgrave Handbook of Radical Theology’’ (2018)
- “Text and Taboo” in ‘’Justice Calls’’ (2016)
- “How (Not) to Speak of the Other” in ‘’Modern Believing’’ (2016)
- “Orthodoxy’s Anxiety and Ideas that Fail” in ‘’It Spooks’’ (2015)
- “They Do Not Realize We Are Bringing Them the Plague” in ‘’The Other Journal’’ (2015)
- “Excess: The Obscene Supplement in Slavoj Žižek’s Religion and Politics” in ‘’International Journal of Žižek Studies’’ (2014)
Other articles of the topics Biography AND Christianity : Jonas Wendell, Merritt E. Cornell, Angelo Roppolo, Fritz Guy, Nathan Greene, Del Delker, Albert Victor Olson
Other articles of the topics Biography AND Philosophy : Rami Elias, Confucius
Other articles of the topic Biography : Monica Garcia, Joe Sampite, Urtis Blackett, Logan Paul, Chily, Matija Ambrozić, BALMA
Other articles of the topic Christianity : Odo Mecdanim, Cadet Sisters, Bnei Brit HaHadasha, Orthodox Syrian Sunday School Association of the East, Old Believers, Angelo Roppolo, J. Allen Carnes
Other articles of the topic Philosophy : Confucius, A priori and a posteriori, Evil, Philosophy of environment, Noogenesis, Rami Elias, Noometry
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Radical Theology
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Tad DeLay" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tad DeLay. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.