Taichung Time Square CBD
The Taichung Time Square CBD (Chinese: 興富發CBD時代廣場; pinyin: Xìng fù fā CBD shídài guǎngchǎng) is a skyscraper office building located on 213 Chaofu Road, Xitun District, Taichung, Taiwan. Construction of the building started in 2013 and it was completed in 2015. The height of the building is 149 m (489 ft), with a floor area of 66,660 m2 (717,500 sq ft), and it comprises 34 floors above ground, as well as seven basement levels. The building is 22nd tallest building in Taichung. The building is similar in appearance to Sompo Japan Building.
The building is located in Taichung's 7th Redevelopment Zone, which is central business district of Taichung and houses many tourist attractions, such as Huilai Monument Archaeology Park and National Taichung Theater.
Due to height restriction in the area, the volume of the building gradually retreats to form a setback, which forms a terrace space. The building and the terrace overlap to the roof garden, forming a forest in the sky. The terrace space is surrounded by green trees with vertical glass grids, allowing this green forest glass box to be integrated with the exterior of the building, which presents a novel look in the exterior design.
- List of tallest buildings in Asia
- List of tallest buildings in Taiwan
- List of tallest buildings in Taichung
- "Taichung Time Square CBD - The SkyscraperPage". Skyscraperpage.com.
- "Taichung Time Square CBD - Emporis". emporis.com.
- "(Chinese)興富發台中商辦 大戶打包了 - China Times". chinatimes.com/.
- "Taichung Time Square CBD - magarchitw". magarchitw.com.
- "(Chinese)興富發CBD時代廣場 台銀人壽7.6億打包 - Commercial Times". ctee.com.tw.
|This article about a building or structure in Taiwan is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Taichung Time Square CBD" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Taichung Time Square CBD. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.