This article possibly contains original research. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Entrepreneur, Businessman, Investor, Adviser on Governance & Public Policy, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Writer, Humanitarian, Philanthropist, Alpha1Corp, Chairman and CEO (1999-Present)
Education and career
Talal Malik has a Masters from Pembroke College, University of Oxford. Talal Malik is the Chairman and CEO of a globally diversified conglomerate, Alpha1Corp founded in 1999, with offices in the UK, the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Under Alpha1Corp, Talal Malik has founded companies in media and entertainment, technology, real estate, travel and tourism, education, strategic consulting and private equity. Alpha1Education, which is chaired by Talal Malik, was recognized by the World Economic Forum in 2014 for its global leadership.
As an adviser, Talal Malik has counselled G20 governments such as China and Saudi Arabia. He was previously a senior management adviser to McKinsey & Company in the Middle East and also worked at Reuters.
As a humanitarian, Talal Malik has worked in consultation with the United Nations on the Sustainable Development Goals since 2014.
In 2017, Talal co-wrote and produced a short movie script NANO with Tasmin Astbury. He recently addressed the Top CEO Forum by INSEAD-Trends. Talal Malik was a special guest at the first Riyadh International Humanitarian Forum (RHIF) along with King Salman.
- Chulov, Martin (2017-06-22). "Saudi crown prince's ascendancy gives hope of reform – but it may be premature". the Guardian. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- Kerr, Simeon (8 June 2016). "Saudi Arabia considers income tax for foreign residents". Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- "China's Xi defends globalisation at WEF annual meeting in Davos". The National. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- "Saudi's real estate market must move with the times". ArabianBusiness.com. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- Butt, Riazat (2006-11-14). "Luxury timeshares on offer at Islam's holiest pilgrimage site". the Guardian. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- Times, Global. "Egypt holds forum to lure Gulf investment - Global Times". www.globaltimes.cn. Retrieved 2018-03-17.
- "World Economic Forum on the Middle Est and North Africa" (PDF). weforum.org.
- "Is McKinsey & Company about to set up shop in Pakistan? - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 2013-04-23. Retrieved 2018-04-14.
- Mahajan, Vijay (2012-07-13). The Arab World Unbound: Tapping into the Power of 350 Million Consumers. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 9781118236420. Search this book on
This article "Talal Malik (entrepreneur)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Talal Malik (entrepreneur). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.