Tan Ta Sarai Bigris Ni Badri
|Tan Ta Sharahi Bigrish Ni Badri|
|Directed by||Dayaram Dahal|
|Produced by||Manoj, Bikram, Mira Acharya|
|Written by||Hari Bansha Acharya|
|Starring||Hari Bansha Acharya |
|Music by||Sambhujeet Baskota|
|Distributed by||Om Sai Films|
Tan Ta Sharahi Bigrish Ni Badri (Nepali: तँ त साह्रै बिग्रिस नि बद्रि, (translation: You have really gone bad, Badri!) is a 1998 Nepali comedy film which tells the story of Badri, who gets into a horrible family situation by marrying a second wife.
The sequel to this movie, Tan Ta Sarai Saprish Ni Badri (translation: You have really turned your life around, Badri!), wasn't as successful as the original.
- Hari Bansha Acharya as the eponymous character Badri
- Sushmita K.C. as Savitri, Badri's first wife
- Bhuwan K.C. as Chandra
- Bipana Thapa as Whiskey, Badri's second wife
- Sunil Thapa
Other articles of the topic Film : Untitled Jared Leto Joker film, DUIS. L'école de la normalité, Lobo (upcoming film), Nicolas Cage, Blaine Anthony, Laura Benson, Sébastien Cipolla
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Cinema of Nepal
- List of Nepalese films
- "Nepali Film – Tan Ta Sharahi Bigrish Ni Badri (2000)". Films of Nepal. 2015-03-18. Retrieved 2017-05-30.
- "Nepali Movie - Ta Ta Sarai Bigris Ni Badri". www.sahikuro.com. Retrieved 2017-05-30.
- "Tan Ta Sarai Bigris Ni Badri 1998 Film". World News. Retrieved 2017-05-30.
|This film article about a 2000s comedy is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a Nepalese film is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Tan Ta Sarai Bigris Ni Badri" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tan Ta Sarai Bigris Ni Badri. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.