Tan Ta Sarai Bigris Ni Badri
|Tan Ta Sharahi Bigrish Ni Badri|
|Directed by||Dayaram Dahal|
|Produced by||Manoj, Bikram, Mira Acharya|
|Written by||Hari Bansha Acharya|
|Starring||Hari Bansha Acharya |
|Music by||Sambhujeet Baskota|
|Distributed by||Om Sai Films|
Tan Ta Sharahi Bigrish Ni Badri (Nepali: तँ त साह्रै बिग्रिस नि बद्रि, (translation: You have really gone bad, Badri!) is a 1998 Nepali comedy film which tells the story of Badri, who gets into a horrible family situation by marrying a second wife.
The sequel to this movie, Tan Ta Sarai Saprish Ni Badri (translation: You have really turned your life around, Badri!), wasn't as successful as the original.
- Hari Bansha Acharya as the eponymous character Badri
- Sushmita K.C. as Savitri, Badri's first wife
- Bhuwan K.C. as Chandra
- Bipana Thapa as Whiskey, Badri's second wife
- Sunil Thapa
Other articles of the topic Film : Laura Benson, Chicken Run 2, Fahim (film), Daphné Bürki, Jaguar Studios, Ahmed Ziad, List of Star Wars film actors
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Cinema of Nepal
- List of Nepalese films
- "Nepali Film – Tan Ta Sharahi Bigrish Ni Badri (2000)". Films of Nepal. 2015-03-18. Retrieved 2017-05-30.
- "Nepali Movie - Ta Ta Sarai Bigris Ni Badri". www.sahikuro.com. Retrieved 2017-05-30.
- "Tan Ta Sarai Bigris Ni Badri 1998 Film". World News. Retrieved 2017-05-30.
|This film article about a 2000s comedy is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a Nepalese film is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Tan Ta Sarai Bigris Ni Badri" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tan Ta Sarai Bigris Ni Badri. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.