Tennis at the 2019 African Games – Women's Singles
|Tennis at the 2019 African Games|
|Final score||6–3, 6–3|
|Women's singles tennis |
at the 2019 African Games
|Competitors||37 from 17 nations|
The women's singles tennis tournament at the 2019 African Games was held August 23–29, 2019 at the Railway Club in Rabat, Morocco.
Sandra Samir was the defending gold medalist, but she lost in the semifinals to Chanel Simmonds.
Mayar Sherif won the tournament, defeating Simmonds in the final, 6–3 6–3.
- Mayar Sherif (EGY) (Winner, gold medalist)
- Chanel Simmonds (RSA) (Final, silver medalist)
- Sandra Samir (EGY) (Semifinals)
- Lamis Alhussein Abdel Aziz (EGY) (Semifinals)
- Chiraz Bechri (TUN) (Third round)
- Celestine Avomo (GAB) (Quarterfinals)
- Angella Okutoyi (KEN) (Third round)
- Judith Muraa (KEN) (Third round)
- Faith Omurunga (KEN) (Second round)
- Salma Ziouti (MAR) (Quarterfinals)
- Barakat Quadre (NGR) (Quarterfinals)
- Sara Akid (MAR) (Quarterfinals)
- Feryel Ben Hassen (TUN) (Third round)
- Allyson Nancy Onya (COD) (Third round)
- Alicia Owegi (KEN) (Second round)
- Rania Azziz (MAR) (Third round)
- Q = Qualifier
- WC = Wild Card
- LL = Lucky Loser
- Alt = Alternate
- SE = Special Exempt
- PR = Protected Ranking
- ITF = ITF entry
- JE = Junior Exempt
- w/o = Walkover
- r = Retired
- d = Defaulted
- "Competition venues - Africans Games Rabat 2019". Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- "THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE RABAT 2019 AFRICAN GAMES". 27 July 2019. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- "ITF introduces continental qualification for 2020 Olympics". 14 February 2019. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
This article "Tennis at the 2019 African Games – Women's Singles" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tennis at the 2019 African Games – Women's Singles. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.