ThaiCupid is an online dating site that specializes in helping Thai singles find matches from around the world. It is part of the Cupid Media network of dating sites and one of the most popular dating sites in Thailand. ThaiCupid invites customers to find their matches with three simple steps: create a profile, browse the photographs, and then start communicating.
ThaiCupid was originally launched in 2004. as ThaiLoveLinks.com by Cupid Media in Sydney, New South Wales and has grown to a membership base of over 1.5 million subscribers from around the world.
In January 2013, the website was part of the Cupid Media database breach which was investigated by the Australian Government's Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. The report confirmed a breach had taken place and the company had taken significant steps to improve security and privacy.
Type of site
|Available in||16 languages|
|Owner||Cupid Media Pty Ltd|
In April 2017, the site was featured in a BBC News article about the shortage of women in the Faroe Islands. The article discussed how men from the Faroe Islands were looking abroad to places like Thailand to find women to address the gender gap.
According to Alexa, ThaiCupid is the 1,429 most popular website in Thailand and 35,356 worldwide. Thaicupid.com is the biggest Thai dating site online and has over 1.5 million members. Although there are a lot of online dating sites in Thailand ThaiCupid is being mentioned most often and in (usually) good light.
- Cyr, Mark (2011). Romance and Red Lights in Asia: Your Guide to Dating, Relationships and Red-Light Escapades with Women in Thailand, the Philippines and Japan. BookBaby. ISBN 1618428292.
- "Services - Experience the Cupid Media dating network". www.cupidmedia.com. Retrieved 2017-12-21.
- Andriopoulos, Catherine E. (2007). 2008 How to Really Get a Date.com: 1500+ Websites and 500+ Specialty Websites to Meet New People on the Internet, Today!. iUniverse. ISBN 0595478921.
- "THAICUPID REVIEWS: HOW TO FIND GIRLS ON DATING SITES IN THAILAND". Asian Sexpats. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
- "ThaiCupid reviews (Formerly ThaiLoveLinks)". datingwebsitereview.net. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
- "Thai Cupid Review: Easily Meet Girls With Thai Cupid". Thailand Amigo. May 21, 2018. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
- Pananakhonsab, Wilasinee (2016). "#3 Marketing and Love Representations of Thai Women on the Intermarriage Market". Love and Intimacy in Online Cross-Cultural Relationships: The Power of Imagination. Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life. Springer International Publishing. pp. 65–66. ISBN 3319351192.
- "ThaiLoveLinks.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools". whois.domaintools.com. Retrieved 2017-12-21.
- "Thai Dating and Singles at ThaiCupid.com™". www.thaicupid.com. Retrieved 2017-12-21.
- "Cupid Media Hack Exposed 42M Passwords — Krebs on Security". krebsonsecurity.com. Retrieved 2017-12-21.
- Ecott, Tim (2017-04-27). "The islands seeking wives from afar". BBC News. Retrieved 2017-12-21.
- "Thaicupid.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa". www.alexa.com. Retrieved 2017-12-21.
- My Personal Experience Using ThaiCupid.com
- Ben Bargenson. Thai Cupid Review—The Insider Secrets to Know
- Official website
- Jason Lee: on YouTube (membership prices, features and comparison on other Thai dating sites)
- "ThaiCupid Reviews - 22 Reviews of Thaicupid.com". SiteJabber. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
This article "ThaiCupid" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ThaiCupid. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.