The American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Am. J. Econ. Sociol. doesn't exist.
Am J Econ Sociol doesn't exist.
|File:The American Journal of Economy and Sociology cover.jpg|
|Discipline||Political economics, social philosophy|
|Edited by||Frederic S. Lee|
Wiley-Blackwell (United States)
|Am. J. Econ. Sociol.|
The American Journal of Economics and Sociology is a peer-reviewed academic journal established in 1941 by Will Lissner with support from the Robert Schalkenbach Foundation. The purpose of the journal was to create a forum for continuing discussion of the issues raised by Henry George, a political economist, social philosopher, and political activist of the late 19th century. The editor-in-chief is Clifford W. Cobb.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Journal Citation Reports
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- CAB Abstracts
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2011 impact factor of 0.302, ranking it 107th out of 138 journals in the category "Sociology" and 261st out of 321 journals in the category "Economics".
- Robert Schalkenbach Foundation website
- Lissner, Will (2001). "On the Origins of the American Journal of Economics and Sociology: Its Purposes and Objectives". American Journal of Economics and Sociology. 60 (2): 423–433. doi:10.1111/1536-7150.00069.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Sociology". 2011 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2013. Search this book on
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Economics". 2011 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2013. Search this book on
This article "The American Journal of Economics and Sociology" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The American Journal of Economics and Sociology. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.