The Himalayan Times
Front page of The Himalayan Times on 2 February 2017
|Publisher||International Media Network Ltd.|
|Founded||23 November 2001|
|Circulation||45,000 (as of 2017)|
The Himalayan Times is an English-language broadsheet newspaper published by International Media Network Nepal Ltd and distributed daily in Nepal. The Times has been described as the newspaper of record for Nepal.
The paper was founded on November 23, 2001 and has been the highest circulation English-language daily since its launch with an estimated daily circulation of 45,000 in 2017. The website is ranked as one of the most-visited websites in the country.
The broadsheet format was adopted from its inception, using a combination of staff-authored articles and syndicated news reports from wire agencies including the Associated Press. The editorial staff is led by editor Prakash Rimal.
- "The Himalayan Times turns 16". The Himalayan Times. Retrieved 3 February 2017.
- "The Himalayan Times - About Us". The Himalayan Times. Retrieved 2020-02-10. Unknown parameter
- "The Himalayan Times celebrates 15th anniversary". The Himalayan Times. 2016-11-23. Retrieved 2020-02-10.
- "The Himalayan Times". MediaSeen. Retrieved 2020-02-10. Unknown parameter
- "Top Websites in Nepal". TechSansar.com.
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Today's The Himalayan Times front page at the Newseum website
Others articles of the Topic Nepal : Parbati Rai
Others articles of the Topic Journalism : Euromaidan Press, Censorship, Guardian Monthly, Pacific Daily News, Joseph Barton Elam Jr., George Eaton (journalist), Nelder Dawson
|This Asian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nepal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "The Himalayan Times" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Himalayan Times. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.