The Hook Up Song
|"The Hook Up Song"|
|Song by Neha Kakkar, Shekhar Ravjiani|
|Released||30 April 2019|
|Genre||Filmi, Dance-pop, EDM|
|Label||Zee Music company|
"The Hook Up Song" is a Hindi song from the movie Student of the Year 2, with music by Vishal–Shekhar and lyrics by Kumaar, and sung by Neha Kakkar and Shekhar Ravjiani.The song features Tiger Shroff and Alia Bhatt.
Though song became popular in parties, bars in India and love chemistry of Tiger Shroff and Alia Bhatt was loved but it was even criticized for vulgarity.
- India.com, Unii. "Hook Up song Starring Alia and Tiger". Retrieved 19 May 2019.
- DelhiApril 30, India Today Web Desk New; April 30, 2019UPDATED:; Ist, 2019 16:45. "Alia Bhatt and Tiger Shroff are too hot to handle in Student of The Year 2 Hook Up song. Watch video". India Today. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- "SOTY 2's 'Hook Up Song' garners 20 million views in 24 hours, Tiger Shroff treats fans with a BTS video". www.dnaindia.com. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- "As Tiger Shroff, Alia Bhatt's Hook Up Song clocks 20 million views in 24 hours, actor shares a BTS video | Entertainment News". www.timesnownews.com. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- "Tiger Shroff reveals he has Hollywood offers, shares BTS video from Alia Bhatt's Hook Up song". hindustantimes.com. 2019-05-02. Retrieved 2019-05-19.
- "SOTY2 Hook Up Song teaser: Tiger Shroff and Alia Bhatt get hooked to Talia". India Today. Retrieved 2019-07-18.
- "Asian Music Chart Top 40 | Official Charts Company". www.officialcharts.com. Retrieved 2019-07-18.
- "Latest Bollywood songs on Mirchi Top20 countdown". www.radiomirchi.com. Retrieved 2019-07-18.
- "Trending tunes: Alia Bhatt and Tiger Shroff's The Hook Up Song from SOTY2 tops the charts for the second time". Bollywood Life. 2019-05-26. Retrieved 2019-07-18.
This article "The Hook Up Song" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Hook Up Song. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.