The Last Siege: Never Surrender
|The Last Siege: Never Surrender|
|Directed by||Worth Keeter|
|Written by||Steve Latshaw|
|Music by||Elmer Bernstein|
|Distributed by||Lions Gate|
The Last Siege: Never Surrender is a 1999 independent action/thriller starring Jeff Fahey and Ernie Hudson. The theatrical release was called Hijack but this was changed for the 2002 DVD release.
When a high profile Senator (Hudson) boards a train at Union Station, he is expecting a smooth ride. However, his trip is interrupted when a militia group hijacks the train, taking him and several other passengers hostage and planting a nuclear bomb somewhere on board. An ATF Agent (Fahey) who happened to be a passenger on the train is the one man who just may be able of both freeing the hostages and defusing the bomb before time runs out.
- Jeff Fahey as Eddie Lyman
- Ernie Hudson as Senator Douglas Wilson
- Beth Toussaint as Valerie Miller
- Brent Huff as David Anderson
- Patrick Kilpatrick as Carl Howard
- Robert Miano as John Gathers
- Larry Manetti as Thomas Grady
- Frank McRae as Roger Tate
- Rosalind Allen as Jennifer Benton
- James Stephens as Harold Besser
- Pete Antico as Jack Carpenter
- Ernie Hudson Jr. as Frank Jennings
- George Gerdes as Luke Besser
- Becky Israel as Melinda Benton
- David Gene Gibbs as Helicopter Pilot
Radio Times reviewed the film as Hijack, giving it two stars and calling it a "routine action thriller".
- "Hijack – review". Radio Times. Retrieved 2020-11-14. Unknown parameter
|This article about an action thriller film is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "The Last Siege: Never Surrender" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Last Siege: Never Surrender. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.