The New Centre for Research & Practice
|Motto||The space of knowledge is a laboratory for navigating the links between thought and action.|
|Founders||Jason Adams, Mohammad Salemy, Tony Yanick|
Board of directors
|Jason Adams (Co-Founder), Mohammad Salemy (Co-Founder)|
The New Centre for Research & Practice is a non-profit licensed proprietary school. It offers graduate-level certificate programs, workshops, seminars, exhibitions, residencies, and conferences.  The New Centre's seminars are held via Google Hangouts, and Google Classroom. The New Centre is incorporated as a non-profit licensed proprietary school in the State of Michigan, United States of America.  The seminars are intended to enrich and complement the courses of existing MA and Ph.D. programs in the academic setting.  Although the organization offers graduate-level certificates, it does not consider itself as either a university or college. Combining both blended learning with key concepts of the Virtual university it offers its students access to philosophers and artists. While it is a primarily online institution, it has held Summer residencies  and other forms of direct pedagogy like topical roundtables, reading groups, and public lectures.
The New Centre was founded in 2014 by Jason Adams, Mohammad Salemy and Tony Yanick.
The students of the New Centre are not given academic grades. The final evaluation of a student thereby lists Pass, Fail or Extraordinary. Certificate Students are required to take 10 credits of seminars and other academic obligations in order to obtain their credentials.
The New Centre for Research & Practice publishes texts through two publication channels: &&& Publishing.
The first book published by The New Centre was released in 2015 was "What is grounding ?" by Gilles Deleuze. The book is a translation of extensive notes to "Qu’est-ce que fonder"?, which was a seminar held by the French philosopher in 1956-1957. The book was published for Open Access online distribution.   In connecton with the 11th Gwangju Biennale 2016, &&& published the book "For Machine Use Only: Contemplations on Algorithmic Epistemology" . In addition, Authors such as Simon Critchley, Benjamin Noys, Stefan Heidenreich and Donna Haraway have been published on &&&. Many of &&& texts are freely accessible online.
The New Centre has been cited in various publications and news media worldwide including Politics of Study by Sidsel Meineche Hansen and Tom Vandeputte , In the House of the Hangman volume 4, Art & Education , Thought Catalog, eflux and Glass Bead .
Beside this The New Centre has gained recognition through collaborating on educational projects with institutions and universities such as the Institute for Contemporary Art  , the Pratt Institute in NYC, the Deakin University, , the University at Buffalo, UNSW Sydney The New School , the Newcastle University. , Künstlerhaus Graz, the Venice Biennale. and Tranzitdisplay in Prague  .
The list of current and former instructors includes Reza Negarestani, Peter Wolfendale, Levi Bryant, Katerina Kolozova, Nick Srnicek, Ray Brassier,Anna Sophie Springer,  Patricia Reed, Diann Bauer , Victoria Ivanova 
- "About". The new centre. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- "Mohammad Salemy on the New Centre for Research & Practice". Kunsthalle Wien. Retrieved 2018-07-01.
- "On Art and Populism: Mohammad Salemy on the New Centre for Research & Practice". 29 July 2016.
- "Can we build something out of nothing? - Terremoto". terremoto.mx.
- "The New Centre for Research and Practice - Undercommoning". 21 June 2015.
- In Terremoto 4, Motto Books 2015, Mohammad Salemy
- "Accelerate Your Thinking: Join The New Centre For Research And Practice". Thought Catalog. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- "#AGI: Accelerate General Intellect - OfAC".
- "#AGI Accelerate General Intellect, New York - Patricia Reed". www.aestheticmanagement.com.
- "OpenEditions - Politics of Study". www.openeditions.com.
- "Deleuze "What is Grounding?"". 25 May 2015.
- Roffe, Jon (26 October 2016). "Gilles Deleuze's Empiricism and Subjectivity: A Critical Introduction and Guide". Edinburgh University Press – via Google Books.
- Galloway, Alexander (11 July 2018). "To What Question Is The Image an Answer?". For Machine Use Only : Contemplations on Algorithmic Epistemology: 31–32 – via nyuscholars.nyu.edu.
- Bloomberg-Rissman, John (1 March 2017). "In the House of the Hangman volume 4". Lulu.com – via Google Books.
- "Accelerating Academia: The New Centre for Research & Practice - School Watch - Art & Education". www.artandeducation.net.
- "Live blog: The New Centre 2016 NYC Summer Residency, July 18–22". e-flux conversations.
- "Art and its Reason(s) — Glass Bead".
- "Reinventing Horizons on Artyčok". artycok.tv.
- Graz, Technische Universität (11 April 2016). "GAM 12: Structural Affairs: Potenziale und Perspektiven der Zusammenarbeit in Planung, Entwurf und Konstruktion / Opportunities and Perspectives for Cooperation in Planning, Design and Construction". Birkhäuser – via Google Books.
- "Events - Knowledge Forms and Forming Knowledge :: KM– Künstlerhaus, Halle für Kunst & Medien". www.km-k.at.
- "18. - 19. 3. Mezinárodní symposium, uvedení knihy "Reinventing Horizons" a vernisáž výstavy "Artificial Cinema" / the International symposium and book Launch "Reinventing Horizons," and the exhibition opening of "Artificial Cinema" - TRANZITDISPLAY". www.tranzitdisplay.cz.
- "AGI - DEONTOLOGISTICS". deontologistics.wordpress.com.
- Renata, Lemos Morais,; Jason, Adams, (1 January 2015). "Alien aesthetics".
- "Humanities Institute :: University at Buffalo :: Ben Woodard and Tony Yanick (New Centre for Research & Practice)". humanitiesinstitute.buffalo.edu.
- "19 May 2015 - Elie Ayache and Jon Roffe - Seminar". The Sydney School of Continental Philosophy.
- "Art in General". artingeneral.org.
- "The Vera List Center for Arts and Politics - What Now 2015 The Politics of Listening". www.veralistcenter.org.
- "Superconversations Day 88: Jason Adams, Mohammad Salemy, & Tony Yanick respond to Julieta Aranda & Brian Kuan Wood & Anton Vidokle, "Closing Editorial"". e-flux conversations.
- "Reinventing Horizons". www.reinventinghorizons.org.
- Institute, Dutch Art. "Display Association for Research and Collective Practice invites you to the international symposium and book launch "Reinventing Horizons," and the exhibition opening of "Artificial Cinema". With Mohammad Salemy and others". Dutch Art Institute.
- "Spring 2015 seminar season - Announcements - Art & Education". www.artandeducation.net.
- "Anna-Sophie Springer Teaching". annasophiespringer.net.
- "CV". D i a n n B a u e r.
- "Programmes". Victoria Ivanova.
- "Patricia Reed - transmediale". transmediale.de.
- "Fall 2014 seminars and programs - Announcements - Art & Education". www.artandeducation.net.
- Welt, Haus der Kulturen der. "Contributors". HKW.
- "Anil Bawa-Cavia — Glass Bead".
- "Home". Emily Rosamond.
- "About". Helena Hunter.
- "cv - rowan lear ◡ artist". rowanlear.org.
This article "The New Centre for Research & Practice" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The New Centre for Research & Practice. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.