The Three Little Stooges
|The Three Little Stooges|
|Directed by||Sean McNamara|
|Produced by||Earl M. Benjamin|
|Written by||Harris Goldberg|
|Based on||The Three Stooges|
|Starring||Gordy De St Jeor|
Universal 1440 Entertainment
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures Home Entertainment|
The Three Little Stooges is an upcoming American action comedy film based on the comedy team The Three Stooges. The film is somewhat of a stand-alone prequel to the 2012 film The Three Stooges.
At the age of 12 to 13, Moe, Larry, and Curly create havoc at a beach wedding, in which ends up with them being sent away to Juvenile Hall. Instead, the Stooges get accidentally sent to a private school for the powerful and rich whose Headmaster is Harriet “Hurricane” Snootley. They befriend a young girl named Izzy. The Stooges and Izzy discover that the school may be in trouble.
- Gordy De St Jeor as Moe
- Liam Dow as Larry
- Luke Clark as Curly
- TBA as Izzy
- TBA as Harriet "Hurricane" Snootley
The film will be directed by Sean McNamara, known for Soul Surfer and Spare Parts. The film was written by Harris Goldberg and executive produced by Earl Benjamin.
Earl Benjamin, executive producer and CEO of C3 Entertainment, says:
- The story development, rights, and screenplay cost over $300,000, the expenses associated with the producers, directors, the cast, travel, and the lodging cost over $2,000,000, the expenses for production, the crew, filming cameras, the set design and construction, as well as lighting, sound, electrical, costumes, make-up, location, and the travel expense cost over $3,000,000, and the post production assembly and editing, music, effects, insurance, legal, accounting, finance costs, and the contingency cost over $500,000. $111,257 were funded.
The additional funding that is required to meet the film's budget will come from loans on MicroVentures.
- MicroVenture Marketplace, Inc. "MicroVentures | Invest in Three Little Stooges". MicroVentures | Invest in Startups. Retrieved 2017-09-11.
- "Offering Statement, The Three Little Stooges". Microventures. July 19, 2017. p. 93. Retrieved January 29, 2017.
- "The Three Little Stooges | Indiegogo Equity Crowdfunding". Indiegogo Equity Crowdfunding. Retrieved 2017-09-12.
This article "The Three Little Stooges" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:The Three Little Stooges. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.