Jonze has reviewed a number of songs and albums, and has interviewed Jake Gyllenhaal, Lily Allen, Bill Drummond, Samantha Fox, Morrissey, Gary Lineker, Ren Harvieu, Ricky Wilson, and Ben Howard.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Tim Jonze". Geo.getlara.com. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- Ben Osborne (13 May 2013). Arctic Monkeys: Whatever People Say They Are... That's What They're Not. Omnibus Press. pp. 107–. ISBN 978-0-85712-859-1.
- Honniball, Spencer (2014). Beg, Steal or Borrow: The Official Baby Shambles Story. Hachette UK. p. 81.
- "Tim Jonze - Guardian online music writer". Journalism Now. 2014-01-19. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- "EE Guardian Masterclass: An introduction to vox pops with Tim Jonze". 26 March 2014. Retrieved 2018-04-11.
- "Snoo-Bo - NYTimes.com". NYTimes. 21 April 2010.
- "The Guy Who Interviewed Her, Tim Jonze, Caught Wind of the Issue". PopSugar. Retrieved 2018-04-11.
- Panorama (2014-06-24). "Lana Del Rey und Frances Bean Cobain: Streit um Todessehnsucht - SPIEGEL ONLINE". Spiegel.de. Retrieved 2018-04-11.
- "Trending | A journalist's interview with Jake Gyllenhaal went south really fast after he mentioned Taylor Swift". entertainment.ie. 2017-03-19. Retrieved 2018-04-11.
- Bella Wolfson (1 August 2011). Smile: The Story of Lily Allen. Omnibus Press. p. 105. ISBN 978-0-85712-463-0.
- John Higgs (26 September 2013). The KLF: Chaos, Magic and the Band who Burned a Million Pounds. Orion. p. 56. ISBN 978-1-78022-656-9.
- Jonze, Tim. "Samantha Fox: 'I did all kinds of things page 3 girls weren't supposed to do | Life and style". The Guardian. Retrieved 2018-04-11.
- "Morrissey 'refuses to live in the UK because of immigration explosion'". Daily Mail.
- Byrne, Ciar (5 December 2007). "Bigmouth Strikes Again". The Independent – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- Eaton, Andrew (26 January 2008). "Me and my big mouth Morrissey has always been out to provoke - so are pop journalists simply too witless to understand him?". The Scotsman – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- Jonze, Tim. "Gary Lineker on being a Leicester City fan: 'We're all going through hell' | Football". The Guardian. Retrieved 2018-04-11.
- "Ren Harvieu talks to Tim Jonze – video". The Guardian. 2 January 2012. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- "Kaiser Chiefs – Education, Education, Education & War: album stream | Music". The Guardian. 24 March 2014. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Tim Jonze. "Ben Howard: 'Heart and soul – that's where real music takes over'". The Guardian. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
[edit | edit source]
- Tim Jonze on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Jonze's profile at The Guardian
This article "Tim Jonze" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tim Jonze. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.