Timber Meadows, Texas
The community is located near Beltway 8 and it is southeast of Willowbrook, and south of Champions Forest. The subdivision is located 3 mile from the Houston city limits and has a Houston mailing address.
Government and infrastructure
The community is served by the Harris County Sheriff's Office District I Patrol, headquartered from the Cypresswood Substation at 6831 Cypresswood Drive. The area is served by the Northwest Volunteer Fire Department.
Others articles of the Topic Texas : Freebirds World Burrito, Old Town Spring, Pat M. Baskin, Texas Rangers (baseball), J. Allen Carnes, Floyd Smith (Louisiana politician), Roy Barrera Jr.
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "Parks Map Archived 2008-07-23 at the Wayback Machine." Harris County Precinct 4. Retrieved on November 22, 2008.
- "Welcome to Precinct 4 Archived 2008-05-09 at the Wayback Machine." Harris County Precinct 4. Retrieved on November 22, 2008.
- District I Map Archived 2011-07-18 at the Wayback Machine. Harris County Sheriff's Office. Retrieved on November 23, 2008.
- "District I Patrol Archived 2008-06-08 at the Wayback Machine." Harris County Sheriff's Office. Retrieved on November 23, 2008.
- "Jurisdiction Lookup." Harris County, Texas. Retrieved on November 7, 2008.
- "ATTENDANCE ZONES KLEIN FOREST HIGH SCHOOL 2008-2009 Archived 2009-02-27 at the Wayback Machine." Klein Independent School District. Retrieved on December 7, 2008.
|This Houston-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Timber Meadows, Texas" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Timber Meadows, Texas. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.