Timothy Jack Denevi
Denevi at the F. Scott Fitzgerald Festival in Rockville, Maryland
|Education||Bellarmine College Preparatory, San Jose, CA|
|Alma mater||Northwestern University Evanston, IL; University of Hawaii at Manoa; University of Iowa|
Timothy Jack Denevi is a professor in the MFA program at George Mason University and the nonfiction editor of Literary Hub.. His work has appeared in The Atlantic, Time, The Paris Review, and New York Magazine. 
Life and career
Denevi grew up in Los Gatos, California.  His first book "Hyper: A Personal History of ADHD" was published in 2014 by Simon & Schuster . It was reviewed as a "riveting and monumental"  analysis of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder research, told from his own experience as a patient. "Hyper" also received reviews from Nature, Booklist, Library Journal, and Kirkus Reviews . In 2016, Denevi covered the United States presidential election, 2016 for Literary Hub writing "I can’t help but feel a very specific and deep-seated degree of dread, one that I’ve only been able to voice recently, in the context of Donald Trump and his demagogic ascent" from Washington, DC as votes came in on November 9, 2016.
Denevi's work has been featured on WNYC , Wisconsin Public Radio, , KERA’s Think , and on WAMU’s The Kojo Nnamdi show  He’s received fellowships from the MacDowell Colony , and the Virginia Center for the Creative Arts . He lives near Washington, DC with his wife and children
- Denevi, Timothy (2014). Hyper: A Personal History of ADHD. Simon & Schuster. Search this book on
- Denevi, Timothy (2018). Freak Kingdom: Hunter S. Thompson’s Manic Ten-Year Crusade Against American Fascism. Hachette/PublicAffairs. Search this book on
- "Masthead - Literary Hub". lithub.com. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "Timothy Denevi". www.goodreads.com. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "Hyper". 22 September 2015. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- Blewett, Kelly. "ADHD, from the inside out|Book Pageurl=https://bookpage.com/reviews/17144-timothy-denevi-hyper#.WyF_blMvyRs".
- "On the Kojo Nnamdi Show". Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "An Inside View Of ADHD". 8 September 2014. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "ADHD Over The Years - Think". think.kera.org. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- ""Hyper: A Personal History of ADHD" - The Kojo Nnamdi Show". Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "The MacDowell Colony". 188.8.131.52. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "Tim Denevi's Profile - The Writer's Center". www.writer.org. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "Timothy Denevi". 6 February 2018. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
This article "Timothy Denevi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Timothy Denevi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.