Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Tigh an Raoilinn|
|Colours:||Blue and White|
|Grounds:||Tinryland GFC, Rathcrogue, Carlow|
|Senior Club Championships|
Tinryland GFC are a GAA club based in Carlow in Rathcrogue, Tinryland beside the M9 motorway. The club are solely involved in the sport of gaelic football, fielding teams across all underage categories as well as adult competitions. Formed in 1888, the club has enjoyed tremendous success on the field and are one of the most successful clubs in the history of Carlow GAA. They have won the Carlow Senior Football Championship 15 times, 7 U21 Football Championships, 1 Minor Football Championship, 1 Intermediate Football Championship, 4 Junior A Football Championships, 1 Junior B Football Championship.
- Carlow Senior Football Championship 15: 1934, 1936, 1939, 1940, 1943, 1944, 1946, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1971, 1972, 1975, 1979, 1981
- Paul Broaderick
- Shane Redmond
- Danny Moran
- Peeney Whelan - Railway Cup SF.
- Brendan Hayden Snr. - Railway Cup SF.
- Andy Murphy - Railway Cup SF.
- Tommy Dwyer - International Rules Football, Railway Cup Football.
- "Carlow SFC final: Club Titles". Hogan Stand. 15 October 2012. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
|This Gaelic Athletic Association club related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Tinryland GFC" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tinryland GFC. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.