Tony Vauss is the current mayor of The Township of Irvington, New Jersey,  and a member of the Democratic Party. His office is located in Municipal Building 1 at the Civic Square in Irvington,  NJ . A lifelong Irvington resident and 25-year Township employee, Vauss has served as mayor since July 1, 2014. While in office, he has helped reduce violent crime, generate revenue, and improve infrastructure throughout the Township. He leads Irvington’s residents and business owners with his motto, “One Team, One Dream,” which promotes the idea of people working together and understanding each other to better their community.
Before becoming mayor of The Township of Irvington, Vauss worked as the Assistant Director of the Township’s Housing Department, the President of the Irvington Board of Education, and a Commissioner for the Irvington Housing Authority. 
Vauss has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Pillar College in Newark, New Jersey, and he is currently seeking his master’s degree from Metropolitan College of New York.
Tony Vauss grew up as a resident of Irvington and his desire to become a public servant started at a young age. He began as a campaign volunteer at the age of 15, which helped lead to 25 years as a Township of Irvington employee. Before becoming mayor of Irvington, Vauss founded the Tony Vauss Civic Association, which was formed to meet the needs of Irvington’s youth and seniors. He has even been known to take seniors to dinner and sponsor Senior Casino Night  with his own funds throughout the years.
- "HOME". Township of Irvington New Jersey. Retrieved 2018-04-19.
- "Mayor". Township of Irvington New Jersey. Retrieved 2018-04-19.
- "2014 Inauguration of Mayor Vauss and Council Members". Township of Irvington New Jersey. Retrieved 2018-04-19.
- "The Honorable Mayor Tony Vauss". The Honorable Mayor Tony Vauss. Retrieved 2018-04-19.
- "Mayor Official Bio". Township of Irvington New Jersey. Retrieved 2018-04-19.
- "Irvington Mayor Tony Vauss and the Township Council Host a Very Successful Casino Night for 400 Seniors". Township of Irvington New Jersey. Retrieved 2018-04-19.
This article "Tony Vauss" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tony Vauss. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.