Trackvia is a cloud low-code-development application platform-as-a-service (PaaS) company headquartered in Denver, Colorado. It was founded in 2006 by Chris Basham and Matt McAdams. Trackvia's current CEO is Pete Khanna.
Trackvia's platform is a web-based application development and management environment. Its capabilities and features encompass data storage (with relational database concepts), application behavior in the form of scripting and integrations, user and role management, user-interface "flows", and application lifecycle management. Management of the platform is done through a web-based application-building and management interface. Systems created in Trackvia run on the web and in native iOS and Android applications.
- "TrackVia Named in 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant". TrackVia Blog. 2017-04-28. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "The Best Low-Code Development Platforms of 2017". PCMAG. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- Ohlhorst, Frank J. (2017-04-18). "TrackVia's Low-code Platform is the Secret Sauce of Digital Transformation". gigaom.com. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "TrackVia Quickens Digital Transformation With App Development Platform". eWEEK. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- "The Forrester Wave™: Low-Code Development Platforms For AD&D Pros, Q4 2017". www.forrester.com. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- "TrackVia | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "Pete Khanna - CEO @ TrackVia | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "DIY: Create apps without knowing code". Fox Business. 2014-03-06. Retrieved 2018-05-10.
- Rubens, Paul (2014-02-07). "DIY apps and the rise of 'citizen developers'". BBC News. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- Lai, Eric. "Trackvia is latest entrant in Database 2.0 market". Computerworld. Retrieved 2018-05-10.
- "Low-Code Tools Replacing Enterprise Software, TrackVia Says". PCMAG. Retrieved 2018-05-10.
- "Wazee Digital Integrates TrackVia into Live Event Services". TvTechnology. Retrieved 2018-05-10.
This article "Trackvia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Trackvia. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.