This article needs to be updated.August 2019)(
|Directed by||Ivan Reitman|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Search Triplets (film) on Amazon.
Triplets is an upcoming sequel to Twins (1998). Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito will return to the series, along with the new star, Eddie Murphy. The film will be directed by Ivan Reitman and written by Josh Gad and Ryan Dixon. The film is currently in pre-production.
Two Benedict twins discover that they have yet another sibling and are in-fact triplets.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger as Julius Benedict
- Danny DeVito as Vincent Benedict
- Eddie Murphy
In March 2012, Universal Pictures announced the development of a sequel titled Triplets with Schwarzenegger and DeVito due to return with Eddie Murphy as their long lost brother. Reitman was set to co-produce. In 2015, it was announced that plans for the film were put on hold. In March 2018, Schwarzenegger confirmed that the script for Triplets was finished and that Murphy was officially attached to the film. Schwarzenegger briefly discussed how Murphy's character became the brother of his and DeVito's characters saying "funny thing that happens in the mixing of the sperm". It is unknown if Reitman will still be involved in the film as originally announced in 2012.
- Kit, Borys (March 29, 2012). "'Twins' Sequel 'Triplets' in the Works for Arnold, DeVito...and Eddie Murphy (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 6, 2015.
- "RedCarpetNewsTV:Arnold Schwarzenegger Confirms Terminator 5, Conan and Twins Sequels". Retrieved 2013-01-22.
- Kit, Borys (March 11, 2018). "Triplets: Arnold Schwarzenegger Confirms Eddie Murphy, Script is Finished". Screen Rant. Retrieved June 20, 2019.
This article "Triplets (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Triplets (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.