- From a merge: This is a redirect from a page that was merged into another page. This redirect was kept in order to preserve this page's after its content was merged into the target page's content. Please do not remove the tag that generates this text (unless the need to recreate content on this page has been demonstrated) nor delete this page.
- To a section: This is a redirect from a topic that does not have its own page to a section of a page on the subject.
|Primary alcohol by volume|
|Commonly used ingredients|
|Preparation||Dice limes, put them together with the brown sugar into a high glass and crush both. Add crushed ice and pour the rum and the mate over it. Add a straw|
Milieu[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Tschunk – Hacker's Cocktail with Club Mate".
- Silver, Vernon (27 June 2017). "The Chaos Computer Club Is Fighting to Save Democracy". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 14 July 2017.
- Judith Horchert (28 December 2013). "Chaospatinnen: Betreuung für den ersten Besuch beim Hackerkongress". Spiegel Online (in German).CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
[edit | edit source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tschunk.|
- Tschunk at entropia.de
|This drink-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Tschunk" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Tschunk. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.