UK Defence Journal
Type of site
|Alexa rank||168,734 (September 2018[update]).|
The UK Defence Journal is an independent defence industry news blog that provides defence news and commentary to readers who are interested in the defence industry or military. The website ranks as one of the top defence news sources in the United Kingdom.
 Owned and operated by George Allison, with writers located around the world. The website has been referenced by the UK Ministry of Defence, international governments , UK and international politicians, media personalities and TV shows such as Daily Politics as well as academic papers and major news organisations.
One notable news story broken by the UK Defence Journal is that of all Royal Navy Type 45 Destroyer fleet being in port at the same time, other nationally notable stories and events have been reported by the website, including news about the sale of HMS Ocean, a British helicopter carrier
- "ukdefencejournal.org.uk Traffic Statistics". Alexa Internet, Inc. Retrieved 2013-06-07.
- "The mighty HMS Ocean: 20 years at the heart of the Royal Navy". UK Plymouth Herald. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "About Us". UK Defence Journal. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Top 10 UK Defense Blogs and Websites To Follow in 2018". Feedspot. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "About Us". UK Defence Journal. 25 August 2018. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Today's defence related news". Ministry of Defence. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Brexit and Anglo-Australian Defence Policy: Back to the future?" (PDF). Defense.gov.au. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Brazil buys Royal Navy's flagship HMS Ocean for £84million just four years after Brit taxpayers spent £65million doing it up". The Sun. 2018-01-03. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Destroyers In Dock After Navy 'Neglected'". Sky News. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
Others articles of the Topic Journalism : RationalWiki, Buck Sexton, Nelder Dawson, Euromaidan Press, Guardian Monthly, Nikola Aćin, Erick Erickson
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "UK Defence Journal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:UK Defence Journal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.