UK Defence Journal
Type of site
|Alexa rank||168,734 (September 2018[update])..|
The UK Defence Journal is an independent defence industry military news website that provides defence news and commentary on the defence industry and military of the United Kingdom. The website has been decribed as a defence fact-checking group by the Daily Express who also add that it is run by volunteers.
The website is one of the most read defence news websites in the United Kingdom  and publishes news and opinion pieces on topics relevent to UK and Scottish defence matters and has also made an effort to counter misinformation relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The website has been cited by the UK Ministry of Defence, international governments , UK and international politicians, media personalities and TV shows such as Daily Politics as well as academic papers and major news organisations
One notable news story broken by the UK Defence Journal is that of all Royal Navy Type 45 Destroyer fleet being in port at the same time, other nationally notable stories and events have been reported by the website, including news about the sale of HMS Ocean, a British helicopter carrier
- "ukdefencejournal.org.uk Traffic Statistics". Alexa Internet, Inc. Retrieved 2013-06-07.
- "Russia warns it is 'tracking' Scots-built £1bn Royal Navy destroyer HMS Dragon in the Black Sea". The Scotsman. Retrieved 2021-03-09.
- "Royal Navy eyes 'catapult system' to launch drones and jets from aircraft carriers". The Telegraph. Retrieved 2021-03-09.
- "The mighty HMS Ocean: 20 years at the heart of the Royal Navy". UK Plymouth Herald. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "About Us". UK Defence Journal. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "How about that! Scottish shipbuilding myths debunked…and Scotland hasn't been 'betrayed'". Daily Express. Retrieved 2021-03-09.
- "Top 10 UK Defense Blogs and Websites To Follow in 2021". Feedspot. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Russia warns it is 'tracking' £1bn Royal Navy destroyer HMS Dragon in the Black Sea". The News Portsmouth. Retrieved 2021-03-09.
- "UK defence spending: where the money goes". The Week. Retrieved 2021-03-09.
- "Coronavirus in Scotland: SNP MSP criticised over fake army rumour". Herald Scotland. Retrieved 2021-03-09.
- "Armed forces minister shuts down rumours that the army is building COVID-19 lockdown bases in Glasgow". Glasgow Evening Times. Retrieved 2021-03-09.
- "Today's defence related news". Ministry of Defence. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Brexit and Anglo-Australian Defence Policy: Back to the future?" (PDF). Defense.gov.au. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Brazil buys Royal Navy's flagship HMS Ocean for £84million just four years after Brit taxpayers spent £65million doing it up". The Sun. 2018-01-03. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Destroyers In Dock After Navy 'Neglected'". Sky News. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
Other articles of the topic Journalism : ABC Noticias (México), Nikola Aćin, Cross River Hub, Lansing Daily, Buja Express, Team City of Dearborn, DoolNews
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "UK Defence Journal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:UK Defence Journal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.