UbiWorkshop is subsidiary of the Ubisoft company responsible for creating and publishing of short movies, comics, artbooks, limited editions of artworks with the help of the best creators and artists. It is responsible for the elaboration of stories inspired by the universes of games released by Ubisoft. It is located within the Ubisoft Montreal studio among the development teams.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (November 2012)
- Assassin's Creed: Lineage
- Assassin's Creed: Ascendance
- Assassin's Creed: Embers
- Assassin's Creed: The Fall (January – March 2011)
- Assassin's Creed: The Chain (August 2012)
- Assassin's Creed: Brahman (2014)
- Assassin's Creed: Encyclopedia
Other articles of the topic Video games : Koffing and Weezing, PySol, Entei, Vitas Varnas, Guy Chapellier, 1964 (emulator), KUNAI
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "AROUND THE TRANSMEDIA WORLD". laurent guerin. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
This article "UbiWorkshop" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:UbiWorkshop. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.