|Maker||IoTeX & Tenvis|
|Maximum resolution||1080p HD|
|Data Port(s)||Ethernet, Micro USB|
Search Ucam (camera) on Amazon.
Ucam is a blockchain based security camera manufactured by TENVIS Technology Co., Ltd. It was introduced in January 2020 featuring 1080p High-definition video, night vision and motion detection. Ucam makes use of blockchain authorisation and 256-bit encryption to prevent common hacking techniques such as brute force password hacks and data breaches.
Ucam is based on the IoTeX blockchain platform which implements and validates users' decentralised identities. It uses the InterPlanetary File System for decentralised firmware updates.
- "New Ucam security camera is powered by the blockchain". ZDNet. October 3, 2020.
- "World's first Blockchain camera – IoTEX and Tenvis UCAM Security Camera". GizmoChina. September 23, 2020.
- "Blockchain technology now powers a privacy-focused security camera". Cointelegraph. September 29, 2020.
- "IoTex's Ucam is a blockchain-based, encrypted private home camera". VentureBeat. January 6, 2020.
- "IoTeX & Tenvis Partners to Develop New Ucam Security Camera Powered by Blockchain Technology". MyTechMag. October 5, 2020.
- "Filecoin, IoTeX & IPFS Bringing Decentralized Updates for Surveillance Cams". Cryptonews. August 13, 2020.
- "The New IoTeX Ucam Looks to Provide Unrivaled Privacy and Security". Newsweek. October 7, 2020.
- "WISeKey selected by IoTeX to Ensure Integrity in Manufacturing by using Secure Semiconductors ..." The Associated Press. September 28, 2020.
- "Ucam by IoTeX - Private Home Security Camera". Consumer Technology Association. Retrieved December 2, 2020.
- "Hardware Is Hard: Two Blockchain Devices Win Plaudits at CES 2020". CoinDesk. November 1, 2020.
|This camera-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Ucam (camera)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ucam (camera). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.