|Country of origin||U.S.|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
Search Uproar Entertainment on Amazon.
Drozen is most known for discovering Richard Pryor and signing him to his first recording contract in 1970 for Laff Records.
- Brian Regan (comedian) - Live
- Alonzo Bodden - Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
- George Carlin - Killer Carlin
- Iceberg Slim - Reflections
- Jonathan Winters - Crank(y) Calls
- Jonathan Winters - Final Approach
- Gallagher (comedian) - I Am Who I Pretend To Be
This article "Uproar Entertainment" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Uproar Entertainment. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "How Laff Records helped diversify the 60s stand-up scene -". The Laugh Button. 2017-07-19. Retrieved 2018-12-19.
- "Red Bull Music Academy Daily". daily.redbullmusicacademy.com. Retrieved 2018-12-23.
- "In the 1970s, comedy fans found the dirty truth in the grooves of Laff Records". Timeline. Retrieved 2018-12-19.