(عثمان ڈار )
|Born||28 August 1974|
|Political party||Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf|
|Alma mater||Schiller International University|
Usman Dar (UD) (Urdu: عثمان ڈار; born 28 August 1974) is a Pakistani politician associated with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf. He is currently serving as PTI NA 110 candidate in Sialkot.
In Elections 2013, Usman Dar was PTI candidate from NA-110 (Sialkot). In 2014, Usman Dar led Azadi Movement from Sialkot for PTI. Dar was inducted in the Central Advisory Council of PTI in 2015. He is the son of ex city nazim of Sialkot named Imiazudin Dar who was nazim since 2005- 2009.
NA 110 Case
Usman Dar challenged Constituency NA-110 results in election tribunals after 2013 elections citing massive irregularities in election process. The Supreme Court gave ruling in Jan 2016 to verify votes. Supreme Court ordered Election Commission of Pakistan to transfer counterfoils to Nadra for verification. The NA-110 is one of the four constituencies where PTI chairman Imran Khan had demanded vote audit in 2013 after he came up with rigging allegations for the first time. Nadra report published on orders of supreme court vindicated stance of rigging in General Elections 2013.
- Asad Umar
- Arif Alvi
- Imran Khan
- MASK, created by. "NA 110 Sialkot I Detail Election Result 2013". www.electionpakistani.com. Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- "Dars Join PTI".
- "PTI power show".
- "Usman Dar, a 38-year-old first time politician".
- "Notification (#5 and #5A) of Central Advisory Council".
- "SC orders verification in NA 110".
- "Audit of NA-110 votes: 102,950 votes not verifiable, says NADRA - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 2016-06-02. Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- "SC directs NADRA to verify voters in NA-110 Sialkot".
- "2013 general elections: Vote verification ordered in Khawaja Asif's constituency".
- "Rigging allegations: Imran gives three-day deadline to ECP".
- "Nadra report exposes anomalies in polling record of NA-110".
- "Missing record makes poll process suspicious: SC".
- "Polling in NA-110: SC seeks ECP report on missing election record".
This article "Usman Dar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.