|Industry||Computer & Network Security|
|Headquarters||Clearwater, Florida, |
VIPRE, formerly called ThreatTrack Security, develops cybersecurity products. The company is based in Clearwater, Florida, and has operations in Washington D.C., Spain, the UK, and the Philippines.
The company was originally founded in 1994 as Sunbelt Software, which was acquired in 2010 by GFI Software. As of 2017 it concentrates on its VIPRE suite and the company now uses that name. In February 2018 it was acquired by j2 Global.
References[edit | edit source]
- Mike Williams (October 12, 2017). "VIPRE Advanced Security review". Techradar.
- Michael Hinman (July 13, 2010). "GFI Software buys Clearwater tech company Sunbelt Software". Tampa Bay Business Journal.
- Neil J. Rubenking (June 26, 2017). "ThreatTrack Vipre Advanced Security". PC magazine.
- Gina Narcisi (February 7, 2018). "J2 Global Acquires Vipre In Bid To Advance Security In The Cloud". CRN.
- "Anti-Virus Comparative: Summary Report 2017" (PDF). AV-Comparatives. February 6, 2018 [December 2017].
- "The best antivirus software for Windows Home User". AV-Test. December 2017.
- "VB100 results from 2017-12 (latest) on Windows 7 Professional, Windows 10 Professional". Virus Bulletin. Retrieved March 1, 2018.
This article "VIPRE" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:VIPRE. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.