|Victor Bregeda |
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Born||Victor Viktorovich Bregeda|
July 1, 1963
Taganrog, Rostov Oblast, RSFSR, USSR (now Russia)
|Known for||Painting, Drawing|
Victor Viktorovich Bregeda is a Russian visual artist.
Career[edit | edit source]
Bregeda says his personal interpretation of creative art puts him in sharp contrast with his academic art training. Bregada says he was invited in early 2000 to promote his work in the U.S.
Recent museum exhibitions[edit | edit source]
In November–December 2014, Victor Bregeda presented his most recent collection of paintings at the Museum of Russian Art in NJ.
Personal life[edit | edit source]
Award-winning artworks[edit | edit source]
- Cheers to the Victory: winner of Taganrog Art Contest dedicated to V-Day in Taganrog in May 1995.
- Karma Hat: Fine A Prize for selected works – Fine A Prize for selected works – 9th International Art Photo Contest – May 2003, Japan.
- When Time Stood Still: Fine A Prize for selected works – 10th International Art Photo Contest – November 2003, Japan.
- Rhapsody Of Life: Fine A Prize for selected works – 11th International Art Photo Contest, Art division, internet, Japan in June 2004.
- In Search of Lost Paradise: Fine A Prize for selected works at "The 12th International Art/Photo Contest", Art division, internet, Japan in December 2004.
- Communion and Night Fantasy: the first place at the contest Mysterious Paintings (Russian: Загадочные картины) held by the Nauka i Zhizn magazine in Moscow, October 2005
References[edit | edit source]
- "The Artist - Victor Bregeda". Victor Bregeda. Retrieved 22 August 2017.
- НАУКА И ЖИЗНЬ "ЗАГАДОЧНЫЕ КАРТИНЫ". ИТОГИ КОНКУРСА
[edit | edit source]
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- The Personal Exhibition of the Russian-U.S. Surrealist Artist Victor Bregeda Opens in Taganrog
This article "Victor Bregeda" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Victor Bregeda. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.