Video Games Chronicle
Type of site
|Video game journalism|
Video Games Chronicle (VGC) is an online video game magazine. It was launched in May 2019 by former Computer and Video Games staff Andy Robinson (also previously of Playtonic Games), Kornel Lambert and Andrew Taylor and is partnered with Gamer Network. Video Games Chronicle launched in May 2019. The website's intention is to publish regular games industry news coverage, with an emphasis on original reporting and reliable journalism. VGC also publishes reviews by experienced critics including Chris Schilling and Edwin Evans-Thirlwell
- "Contact Us - ComputerAndVideoGames.com". web.archive.org. 2014-01-22. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "Goodbye, Andy Robinson!". Playtonic Games. 2019-02-12. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "CVG team reunite for new games media website". Games Industry. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "CVG veterans form games news website Video Games Chronicle". MCVUK. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "About Us". VGC. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "VGC Profile - Metacritic". Metacritic. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "Chris Schilling". VGC. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "Edwin Evans-Thirlwell". VGC. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
|32px||This video game website-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Video Games Chronicle" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Video Games Chronicle. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.