|Born||17 May 1967|
|🏫 Education||Science Graduate from Mumbai University|
Film Actor / Producer / Director
|🏢 Organization||G7 Films / G7 Securitas|
|Notable work||Film "No Means No (film)", The Good Maharaja|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Sonali Verma|
Vikash Verma (born 17 May 1967) is an Indian Film Director, Producer and Actor. He is Chairman of G7 Securitas and G7 Films, also owner of private security agency Property Guards Security Services Private Limited. He was born and brought up in Mumbai, India. In 2021, He made his directorial debut with his first Indo-Polish film No Means No.
On March 22, 2017, Vikash Verma conferred with the Bihar Government Award for rekindling bilateral ties between India and Poland Verma’s efforts have helped the tourism sector to build a strong cultural bond between the two countries.
Vikash Verma was born and raised in Mumbai. He is a Science Graduate from Bombay University. He developed an interest in filmmaking from an early age. At the age of seventeen he was an Assistant Director to film Producer and director Raj kumar Kohli.
In 2021, Vikash Verma made his directing debut with film No Means No. He acted in film Padmashree Laloo Prasad Yadav. His second movie The Good Maharaja based on true story of World War II as a director is under production.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|*||Denotes films that have been released|
|2022||The Good Maharaja||Sanjay Dutt, Dhruv Verma, Sharad Kapoor, Gulshan Grover|
|2021||No Means No||Dhruv Verma, Gulshan Grover, Sharad Kapoor and Anna Guzik|
As an actor
|2005||Padmashree Laloo Prasad Yadav||Don||*|
As a creative advisor
- Mishra, Lalatendu (2021-01-25). "Indo-Polish action thriller aims to rekindle bilateral ties". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- "Vikash Verma - Rotten Tomatoes". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 2021-05-07. Unknown parameter
- "Filmmaker Vikash Verma's 'No Means No', is the first-ever Indo-Polish co-production". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2021-05-04. Unknown parameter
- "Vikash Verma talks about his Indo-Polish venture 'No Means No' - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-05-04. Unknown parameter
- "People are fed up watching films on phones & TV, they want to return to theatres, says filmmaker Vikash Verma - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-05-07.
- "Poland's first film outing with India Vikash Verma's No Means No". Mid Day. Retrieved 4 May 2021.
- Rediff, .com. "When Lalu Charmed the Stars". Rediff.com.
- "IT'S A WAR OUT THERE FOR STAR BODYGUARDS". www.telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- Sep 11, TNN /; 2004; Ist, 02:16. "Is the city prepared to combat terrorism? | Mumbai News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- "Here's an insightful journey of director Vikash Verma". Mid Day. 2020-11-28. Retrieved 2021-05-04. Unknown parameter
- Murtaza Ali Khan (film critic) (2021-03-21). "Vikash Verma's Decision To Defer The Release Of "No Means No" Underpins His Unwavering Commitment To Audience Safety". Transcontinental Times. Retrieved 2021-05-09. Unknown parameter
- आईएएनएस. "जब तक वैक्सीनेशन पूरा नहीं हो जाता, फिल्म रिलीज नहीं करूंगा : विकास वर्मा (साक्षात्कार)". IANS. Retrieved 2021-05-24. Unknown parameter
- "Films Have The Power To Break Boundaries". Outlook India. Retrieved 2021-05-09. Unknown parameter
- "PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines". www.pressreader.com. Retrieved 2021-05-07.
- "The first Indo-Polish film, to boost tourism, reinforce culture connection". Hindustan Times. 2021-02-03. Retrieved 2021-05-12.
- "Dhruv Verma's upcoming film 'No Means No' wins the Best Trailer Award - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- The Good, Maharaja. "The Good Maharaja' slated for December 17, 2022 release". ANI (Asian News International).
- The Good, Maharaja (28 April 2021). "Dhruv Verma's The Good Maharaja, to release on 17 December 2022". English Lokmat. Unknown parameter
- "Vikash Verma All Set To Release International Sports Blockbuster 'No Means No'". Outlook India. Retrieved 2021-05-24. Unknown parameter
- Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India (2001), retrieved 2021-05-24
- Deewangee (2002) - IMDb, retrieved 2021-05-24
- Bhoomi (2017) - IMDb, retrieved 2021-05-24
- PM Narendra Modi (2019) - IMDb, retrieved 2021-05-24
- Vikash Verma on IMDb
- Vikash Verma on Metacritic
- Vikash Verma on Rotten Tomatoes
- Vikash Verma on Youtube
This article "Vikash Verma" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Vikash Verma. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.