UkraineSeptember 14, 1990
|Alma mater||Istituto Europeo di Design,Milan|
Viktoriia Vlasenko is an Ukranian Entrepreneur and Fashion/Costume Designer known for her work on No War Project along with fashion films Betrayed and Unworld among others.She is also the owner of the brand Terrasse which she founded in 2016.
Viktoriia Vlasenko is a world-recognized Ukrainian fashion designer. The two main areas of her creative work are fashion design and theater and film costume design. She has won a number of international awards. Viktoriia makes clothes, shoes and accessories under her Terrasse brand, as well as creates costumes for films, theater performances, concerts and shows, music videos, red carpets, circus, advertisements, and television. She is renowned for her social projects and collaboration with celebrities.
Early life and education[edit | edit source]
Career[edit | edit source]
Viktoriia first discovered her love for her craft when she was 8 years old.After completing her Bachelor's from IED in 2015, she participated in New Talents Vogue Milan where she had a strong presence.With the war in Ukraine, which began in 2014, Viktoriia took initiative to inform the public about it by her No War Project.Her creative contributions to the project were also published in the “No War” book, which sold over 100,000 copies.
Eventually Vlasenko ventured into the world of costume design for theatre and film , initially creating the designs for the cast of Alice in Wonderland directed by Dmitriy Obednokov, which was held at the Ukraine Philharmonic with musical support from the chamber choir.Since , then Viktoriia has designed costumes for several films .The list includes Catharine Lin’s Twenty Years After & Mr. Heart , Alonzo Dominguez's All Lives Mater , Stephanie Paris's The Lincoln,Patrick Templin's Deducoria and Polly Steele's Let Me Go. She also designed costume's for Avi Agarwal's 2016 dramatic comedy film “Loose Ends” starring Justine An.Vlasenko has also been involved in producing short fashion films for which she also designs the costumes. Unworld,No War,Betrayed,Terrasse Colorful are some of the short films produced and designed by her.
Filmography[edit | edit source]
|2013||With Pain & Misery||Costume Designer|||
|2014||Seelenjäger (Short)||Costume Designer|||
|2015||All Lives Mater||Costume Designer||Gold Award in International Independent Film Awards|
|2016||Death Beach||Costume Designer|||
|2016||Mr. Heart (Short)||Costume Designer|||
|2016||The Lincoln||Costume Designer|||
|2016||Loose Ends (Short)||Costume Designer|||
|2017||Let Me Go||Costume Designer|||
|2017||No War||Costume Designer,Writer|||
|2018||Deducoria (Short)||Costume Designer|||
|2018||Mind, Body and Bullshit (TV Series)||Costume Designer||6 Episodes |
|2018||Set me Free||Costume Designer|||
|2019||The Crimson Smile (Short)||Costume Designer||post-production|
References[edit | edit source]
- "Viktoriia Vlasenko Interview". Vikvdesign. vikvdesign.
- "Viktoriia Vlasenko Interview". youtube. Viktoriia Vlasenko.
- "World Class Fashion is Terrasse". womensmag.
- "IMDB". imdb. imdb.
- "Interview". vikvdesign. Viktoriia Vlasenko.
- "INTERVIEW WITH VIKTORIIA VLASENKO – COSTUME AND FASHION DESIGNER". mgergov. mgergov.
- "FROM UKRAINE TO HOLLYWOOD: COSTUME DESIGNER VIKTORIIA VLASENKO". tinseltownnewsnow. Nicole Sim.
- "From Using Fashion as a Platform for Social Change to Founding the Clothing Store Terrasse: Meet Ukrainian Designer Viktoriia Vlasenko". medium. Portia Leigh.
- "Alice in Wonderland Theater Project". Youtube. Youtube.
- "Аліса в країні чудес". Youtube. Телеканал Новий Чернігів.
- "Viktoriia Vlasenko Filmfreeway Profile". FilmFreeway. FilmFreeway.
- "Unworld Fashion Film". youtube.com. Viktoriia Vlasenko.
- "No War Fashhion Film". Youtube.com. Viktoriia Vlasenko.
- "Betrayed Fashion Film". youtube. Viktoriia Vlasenko.
- "Viktoriia Vlasenko Interview". Youtube. Viktoriia Vlasenko.
- "Gold Award Winners".
[edit | edit source]
This article "Viktoriia Vlasenko" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Viktoriia Vlasenko. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.