Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Founded||July 13, 2016|
Vojood Media is a digital media website founded by Wiam Firouzabadi and owned by Vojood Group. The media company is located in Lausanne in Switzerland and is one of the subsidiaries under Vojood Group along with Vojood Consulting and Vojood Influencer.
The site activities focus on the publication of various articles, news, tips, reviews and advice on products, news or events. The categories are multiple and cover technologies, entertainment, art, culture, lifestyle, well-being and more. Vojood Media is very active on Social Media platforms where its main audiences are the Millennials and Generation Z.
Vojood Media's platform is a space for information sharing whose communication is based on a positive, authentic approach and since its creation Vojood Media cooperates with many Swiss companies and international brands, becoming a rookie player in the Swiss digital media landscape.
His passion for novelties and writing pushed Wiam Firouzabadi to launch on on July 13, 2016 a web platform that allows to mix several aspects: talk, publish and share about news, articles, tests, tries, advices and contests, advices and contests. Vojood Media spreads knowledge in various fields with different tones and ways of communication allowing readers to have a versatile visions, think different and get an original impact of the topics.
The current Vojood Media team is composed by more than 20 people, each of them being specialized in their own field of interests. The name of the web platform comes from the Persian language word "Vojood" which means "to exist".
Vojood Media's categories are multiple and based on a positive and authentic approach and philosophy.
- "Wiam Firouzabadi LinkedIn". LinkedIn. 29 December 2017. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Vojood in Swiss Trade and Economic Information Register". MoneyHouse (Media Group NZZ). 6 June 2016. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Vojood Group Website". Vojood Group. 29 May 2017. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Vojood Consulting Website". Vojood Group. 1 January 2016. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Vojood Influencer Website". Vojood Group. 1 January 2016. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Entrevue de Raizers avec Vojood". Raizers. 29 December 2017. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Simon PR shared Vojood Media". Simon PR Sàrl. 12 January 2017. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Forum d'architectures Lausanne". f'ar - forum d'architectures, lausanne. 20 February 2017. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Partenaires de Vojood". Vojood Group. 29 December 2017. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Interview Maxime Pallain pour Vojood Media". moninvestissementenligne.com. 30 May 2017. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Steam tests from Vojood Media". Valve Corporation/Steam. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "CoutZero talks about Vojood Media Contests". CoutZero.ch. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Radin talks about Vojood Media Contests". Radin.ch. 8 October 2017. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Vojood Media Contributeurs". Vojood Group. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Vojood Gaming Twitch Channel". Vojood Group. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- Vojood Media Site
- Vojood Media Facebook
- Vojood Media Instagram
- Vojood Media Twitter
- Vojood Media YouTube Channel
- Vojood Media LinkedIn
This article "Vojood Media" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Vojood Media. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.