|Founder 👔||Tom Hanan|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Tom Hanan (Managing Director)|
Tobias Zehnder (Partner)
Chris Hanan (Partner)
|Services||Search Engine Marketing,|
Search Engine Optimization,
Social Media Marketing,
Graphics and Design,
Engineering and Consulting
Number of employees
Webrepublic AG is a Swiss digital marketing agency headquartered in Zurich with a branch office in Lausanne. It was founded in 2009. Today it has more than 140 employees and plays an important role within the digital communication sector in Switzerland.
Webrepublic was founded by former Google employees Tom Hanan and Tobias Zehnder in 2009. The start-up grew rapidly from there. It currently has more than 140 employees, as a featured article in the NZZ stated. According to a study conducted in 2016, Webrepublic was one of the fastest growing young businesses in Switzerland between 2012 and 2015. In 2016, Webrepublic ranked in the top 10 in German trade publication iBusiness’ ranking of performance agencies in the DACH region , a ranking looking at the sum of customers’ advertising budget the agencies are managing. While Webrepublic started out as an agency focussing mainly on search engine marketing, today’s services include search engine optimization, social media marketing, display advertising, digital analytics, programmatic advertising, graphics and design services, app marketing, engineering and consulting services. Since 2017 Webrepublic is one of a handful of European agencies certified by DoubleClick as a Marketing Partner.
In 2017, Webrepublic was named the “Digital Agency of the Year” by the IAB Switzerland Association. The IAB Switzerland represents the digital industry sector in Switzerland. According to the jury one of the decisive factors for this choice was Webrepublic’s dedication to increasing the publicity of programmatic advertising. In the same year, Webrepublic co-founder Tom Hanan received the «Digital Lifetime Award» by the IAB Switzerland Association and was named EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™. The campaign for Miele AG was awarded with the silver medal for digital performance campaigns IAB by Best of Swiss Web in 2015. In the same year, Webrepublic also got the bronze medal for the 3D Vision Award the company had designed. 2016 the company got another bronze medal. This time for the campaign for Nescafé Dolce Gusto.
- "Die Webagentur Webrepublic beschäftigt Physiker". NZZ am Sonntag (in Deutsch). Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- "Wachstumschampions der Schweiz". Handelszeitung (in Deutsch). Retrieved 14 February 2017.
- "Ranking Performance-Marketing 2017". iBusiness.de (in Deutsch). Retrieved 5 September 2017.
- "Wie sich alternde Revolutionäre jung halten". nzz.ch (in Deutsch). Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- "DoubleClick Certified Marketing Partner". horizont.net (in Deutsch). Retrieved 23 June 2017.
- "Webrepublic ist Digitalagentur des Jahres". persoenlich.com (in Deutsch). Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "Best of Swiss Web Award". bestofswissweb.ch (in Deutsch). December 2017.
Official website - www
This article "Webrepublic" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.