White Palace (Dhamdachha)
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Town or city||Amalsad|
The White Palace of Dhamdacha is a heritage palace built in the small town of Amalsad in Gujarat, India. The name was given to the palace as it was built of white marble. The palace now serves as a tourist attraction.
Recently, the White Palace has become the prime venue for a photo shoot for fashion designers and top-notch brands. Actor Shawar Ali’s latest photo shoot in collaboration with Libas grabbed the eyeballs of fashion enthusiasts of the country. Celebrities like Mahi Vij and Jay Bhanushali, Khalid Siddiqui, Nawab Shah, Imran Khan , Shahbaz Khan, Ziya Siddiqui, Sonali Raut, Munna S, Haider khan, Zulfi Syed and Ishita Vyas has been to this grand venue. This heritage palace of Gujarat has become the venue for some of the most celebrated events and occasions.
- Tourism in Gujarat
- Statue of Unity
- "White Palace- the Must-Visit Heritage Property in Gujarat". All News Stories. 12 October 2019.
- McElroy, Julie (22 October 2019). "The shooting of the web-series Anishchay Starts at White Palace, Dhamdachha". Verna Magazine.
- David, Mark. "Actor Shawar Ali Khan adds to the glamour quotient White Palace, Dhamdachha – Apsters Media". Apsters Media. Retrieved 24 October 2019.
- "Zulfi Syed's Dapper Looks is Elevating the Beauty of the White Palace With Munna S Photography". The Open News.
- Sayyad, Raeesa (13 October 2019). "White palace Shone with Ishita Vyas Showcasing Her Ethereal Beauty at the Ivory Mansion". Verna Magazine.
|This article about a palace in India is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "White Palace (Dhamdachha)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:White Palace (Dhamdachha). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.