|Born||November 7, 1969|
Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
Founder of Onion Games and Punchline, Game designer and director
Yoshiro Kimura (木村 喜朗 Kimura Yoshirō, born November 7th, 1969) is a Japanese video game designer. He has founded two independent video game companies and currently develops games at Onion Games, which he also runs. In addition, he is a world traveler, having visited numerous countries at different times of his life.
Yoshiro Kimura began his career at Square, following this he joined Love-de-Lic, founding Punchline on 27th December, 2002, where he served as president until 2005. He worked under contract as a producer for Marvelous Entertainment from 2006, Joining Grasshopper Manufacture in 2010 as its Chief Creative Officer, leaving in August 2011. Following this, he formed the independent developer, Onion Games, where he serves as president and game designer/director.
- Romancing SaGa 2 (1993) Map creation and checking
- Romancing SaGa 3 (1995) Battle map design
- Moon: Remix RPG Adventure (1997) Game design, scenario
- L.O.L.: Lack of Love (2000) Assistant game design
- Chulip (2002) Director, scenario
- Rule of Rose (2006) Concept, CG movie director, storyboard design
- No More Heroes (2007) Producer
- Little King's Story (2009) Producer, director
- No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (2010) Producer
- Shadows of the Damned (2011) Executive producer
- Dandy Dungeon (2016) Director, scenario
- Million Onion Hotel (2017) Director, game designer
- Black Bird (2018)
- "A Game Without Killing: The Story of Moon's 22-Year Journey to Leave Japan".
- "Punchline company profile" (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 2006-07-02. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Harvest Moon and Little King's Story Creators Join Grasshopper".
- "Wada and Kimura transfer to Grasshopper Manufacture" (in Japanese).CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
This article "Yoshiro Kimura" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Yoshiro Kimura. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.