You Should Meet My Son 2!
You Should Meet My Son 2! is a 2018 sequel to the 2011 You Should Meet My Son! Both the original and its sequel are gay-themed comedy films written and directed by Keith Hartman, though the acting roles were completely recast for the second film.
Brian's wedding is subject to the derailment attempts of his fiance's mother, until she begins to see him as a person.
- Robin S. Roth as Mae, Brian's mother
- Nerissa Tedesco as Rose, May's sister
- Tyler Richmeier as Brian
- Emory Duncan as Chase, Brian's fiance
- Ryans Robbins as Irene, Chase's mother
- You Should Meet My Son! on IMDb Search this movie on
- You Should Meet My Son 2 on IMDb Search this movie on
This article "You Should Meet My Son 2!" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:You Should Meet My Son 2!. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.