|Born||Yvan David Lemoine|
1981/1982 (age 38–39)
|🏫 Education||Cornell Institut Paul Bocuse Lyon, France|
Food Network Star
In May 2012, Lemoine became a contestant on the eighth season of another Food Network series, Food Network Star; he was mentored by Giada de Laurentiis. He eventually became one of the final four contestants, and he filmed a pilot for a potential series called Family Style. He eventually lost the competition to Justin Warner.
Lemoine is the oldest of four siblings. He was born in Caracas, Venezuela, and he lived in Venezuela until he was 13 years old. Lemoine was initially interested in acting as well as cooking during his high school years but he eventually shifted his focus to cooking exclusively.
Lemoine and his brother co-own food studio iFood Studios. He also currently works with the Tao restaurant group in the greater New York City area and at the Surf Lodge in The Hamptons, as well as being a cook for the French Consulate.
- Tinta Fresca - ENTREVISTA: Chef Yvan Lemoine. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- Yvan Lemoine, Food Network Star Season 8 Finalist. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- Lemoine, Yvan D. FoodFest 365!: The Officially Fun Food Holiday Cookbook. Adams Media, 2010, p. 311. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- 'Food Network Star' 2012 Week 10 Recap -- A... | Gather[permanent dead link]. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- No lipstick, only smiles for Food Network champ - Herald-Mail. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- Chopped Competitors (A Prickly Situation) : Shows : Food Network. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- Mixing it Up with Yvan Lemoine | FoodiePleasure. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- Yvan Lemoine on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Yvan Lemoine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.