Zachary Quack Minimonster
|File:Zachary Quack Minimonster.jpg|
|Media type||Print (hardback)|
|ISBN||9780908783922 Search this book on .|
|Preceded by||Scarface Claw|
|Followed by||Slinky Malinki's Christmas Crackers|
Zachary Quack Minimonster, first published in 2005 by Mallinson Rendel, is one of a well-known series of books by New Zealand author Lynley Dodd featuring Hairy Maclary. The book is written with rhythmic, rhyming text and is popular with pre-school age children.
A reviewer of a board book edition of Zachary Quack Minimonster wrote "It is the perfect way to encourage visual literacy and teach kids how to follow a story – and what an enjoyable way to create our future readers."
In 2006 the book was named a Notable Picture Book by the Storylines Trust and Foundation.
Other articles of the topic Children's literature : List of Redwall characters, List of Thomas & Friends narrow-gauge engines, Mildred Hubble, Trevor the Traction Engine, Tucket's Gold, The Baby in the Manger, Dear Dumb Diary: Live Each Day to the Dumbest
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "Zachary Quack Minimonster". Hairy Maclary. Penguin Group (New Zealand). Retrieved 2 September 2019.
- "Lynley Dodd". Mallinson Rendel. 2009. Archived from the original on 20 August 2009.
- "Hairy Maclary". New Zealand History. New Zealand Ministry for Culture and Heritage. 4 May 2015. Retrieved 2 September 2019.
- Simie Simpson (17 September 2018). "Book Reviews: Five Fresh Kiwi Books". thesapling.co.nz. The Sapling. Retrieved 12 September 2019.
- "Notable New Zealand Children's and Young Adult Books of 2006" (PDF). Storylines Childrens Literature Charitable Trust of New Zealand. 2006. Retrieved 2 September 2019.
|This article about a picture book is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Zachary Quack Minimonster" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Zachary Quack Minimonster. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.