Élodie Chérie in 1998.
|Born||1966 (age 53–54)[better source needed]|
Spokesperson for the Magics Fans
Élodie Chérie is a French former pornographic actress and model.
Élodie Chérie was born in Saint-Étienne, France.
In 1996 Chérie received the Hot d'Or for best supporting actress for her performance in La Princesse et la pute.[better source needed] Chérie played a small part, as Lady Distributor, in the thriller Baise-moi in 2000. Outside her career in adult industry, she was spokesperson of "Magics Fans", the association of supporters of AS Saint-Étienne.
- 1996 Hot d'Or winner - Best Supporting Actress
- 2000 Hot d'Or nomination - Best European Supporting Actress
- "Elodie Cherie Bio". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2011-08-14.
- "Élodie Chérie". IMDb. Retrieved 15 January 2020.[better source needed]
- Judith Perrignon (25 November 1999). "Après coup. Le porno en face". Libération. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Les cérémonies des Hot d'Or". Hot d'Or. Archived from the original on October 6, 2014. Retrieved 29 March 2015. Unknown parameter
- Tom Lynch (1 December 2002). Screen World 2002. Hal Leonard. p. 248. ISBN 978-1-55783-598-7. Search this book on
- Franck Berteau. Le dictionnaire des supporters: côté tribunes. Stock, 2013. ISBN 9782234073630. Search this book on
- Le Foot St-Étienne. N. 65, January 2010.
- "2000 Hot D'or Nominations Are In". AVN. March 24, 2000. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]].|
|This article about a French actor or actress is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Élodie Chérie" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Élodie Chérie. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.