|Born||1989 (age 31–32)|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
Hazel Tucker (born 1989) is a retired American trans woman pornographic actress. She worked for some of the largest producers, such as Grooby Productions and Evil Angel, and she has previously run her own website. One of her films, Hazel Does Hollywood, won the 2009 Tranny Awards and was an AVN Award nominee for 2010.
In school, Tucker struggled with her sexual and gender identity. She stated in a 2011 interview: "I tried to be a boy at school to fit in, and then I came out as gay." She states that later she started puberty, she turned to the Internet to explore her feelings, and bought hormones starting when she was 16 years-old. When she was nineteen, she wrote to Los Angeles-based Grooby Productions, which flew her out from her hometown in Massachusetts and shot her initial films.
Trans women were not previously featured in the televised AVN Awards – even though they have their own category. A separate Transgender Erotica Awards (formerly the Tranny Awards) is held each February.
- 2008 Tranny Awards - New Face Award
- 2009 Tranny Awards - Best Website Model & Best Performer in a DVD (Hazel Does Hollywood)
- Grigg-Spall, Holly (May 2011). "Transsexual Porn Stars More than a woman!". Bizarre. Archived from the original on October 16, 2013. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- "Tranny Awards 2008 Winners". Grooby Productions. Archived from the original on 17 October 2013. Retrieved 16 October 2013.
- "Tranny Awards 2009 Winners". Archived from the original on 17 October 2013. Retrieved 16 October 2013.
- Official website
- Hazel Tucker on IMDb
- Hazel Tucker at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Hazel Tucker at the Adult Film Database
- Hazel Tucker on Shemale Models
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Hazel Tucker" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hazel Tucker. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.