This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|No. of offices||4|
|No. of lawyers||65|
|Key people||Theophilus Emuwa|
Lawrence Fubara Anga
ǼLEX Partners (which operates as ǼLEX Legal Practitioners & Arbitrators or referred to simply as ǼLEX) is a law firm headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. The Firm also has other offices in Port Harcourt and Abuja in Nigeria as well as an office in the central business district of Accra, Ghana. ǼLEX was named by Who’s Who Legal as the 2017 Nigerian Law Firm of the Year. The Firm has 9 partners and 65 lawyers.
History[edit | edit source]
ǼLEX was established in 2004 through the merger of the practice of a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and three other commercial law firms in Nigeria - O. Adekoya & Co., Victor & Charles, Anga & Emuwa and Adegbite Adeniji & Co. The merger established one of the largest and most diversified law practices in West Africa.
ǼLEX Public Lecture[edit | edit source]
ǼLEX holds yearly lectures on topical legal/political issues facing Nigeria in general.
- "Schooling without Learning" (2017)
- “Making States Work” (2016)
- “In God’s Name: Politics, Religion and Economic Development” (2014)
- “This House Must Not Fall: Constitutional Reform and The People’s Will” (2013)
Rankings & Awards[edit | edit source]
ǼLEX has been ranked as a "Leading Firm" in Chambers Global for 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013.
|Nigerian Law Firm of the Year
Who's Who Legal
References[edit | edit source]
- "Nigeria Full-Service Commercial and Litigation Law Firm: Aelex".
- "ǼLEX - Aelex". chambersandpartners.com.
- "ǼLEX wins Who's Who legal award". Vanguard Newspaper.
- "AELEX, Partners, ranked leaders in Nigerian Legal Market by Int'l legal guides". Business Day Newspaper.
- "ǼLEX - Aelex". hg.org.
- "Aelex to hold lecture on Constitutional Reform and People's Will". Vanguard Newspaper.
- "AELEX moves for reform in Nigeria's educational sector". Business Day.
- "Donald Duke, Peter Obi, Odinkalu, Others for 2016 AELEX Annual Lecture". omojuwa.com.
- "Eminent Nigerians chart part to state viability at Aelex lecture". The Guardian Newspaper.
- "ǼLEX Firm Profile". Chambers and Partners Global.
- "ǼLEX Firm Profile". IFLR 1000: The Guide to the World's Leading Financial Law Firms.
This article "ǼLEX" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage ǼLEX/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.