|File:180Vita ltd Logo.png|
|Founder 👔||Jamie Nevin|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
180Vita is an online affiliate marketing company based in Edinburgh, Scotland and Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina.  The company was founded by Jamie Nevin in 2010 according to Companies House in the UK.
Originally, the company was named PokerVIP ltd, which reflects the emphasis the business has on online gaming and especially online poker.
180Vita business model is based on affiliation i.e. By sending new customers to related companies. The company is often referred to as a "super affiliate" and has featured in EGR Magazine's power affiliate list for the last 3 years. This type of business is often known as 'performance marketing' or performance based advertising.
The company has had an exponential growth resulting in expansion and the opening of branch offices, the biggest branch being based in a brand new IT building in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina in 2015.
Websites and brands
Websites that are known to be owned by the company include:
In addition to their own websites, the company also operates an affiliate network and some of their products like PokerTube have mobile apps.
In 2014 the company sold one of their websites, PokerUpdate to XLMedia PLC and also own a number of high value domains, again quite focused on gaming.
- "180Vita Digital Marketing". 180Vita.
- "180Vita CompanyCheck". CompanyCheck.
- "180Vita About Us". 180Vita.
- "180Vita Business Model". 180Vita.
- "Egaming Reviews March 2013". Joomag.com.
- "180Vita adds world's largest poker hand database to portfolio". Journalism.co.uk. May 14, 2014.
- "PokerTube Software Upgrade Benefits Players". Poker Update.
- "PokerVIP Relaunching with a new Multilingual Face". CalvinAyre.com. August 6, 2014.
- "PokerUpdate.com Sold to XL Media". PokerFuse. June 25, 2014.
This article "180Vita" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:180Vita. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.