1st Round Enterprises
|Founder 👔||Teague Egan, Zack Johnson, Sterling Brewster and Riley Egan|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Teague Egan (Founder and CEO)|
Zack Johnson (President of 1st Round Records)
Sterling Brewster (President of 1st Round Athletics)
Number of employees
1st Round Enterprises is an entertainment media firm that has divisions in the areas of music, sports and film industries. It has represented entertainment figures such as musician Sammy Adams, and Olympic gold medalist Shawn Crawford. The company was founded by Teague Egan, Zack Johnson, Sterling Brewster and Riley Egan in 2009, and is based in Marina del Rey, California.
The company formed while most of the founders' were students at the University of Southern California, and company first hosted events and parties in Los Angeles. It created its music label, 1st Round Records, with the signing of freestyle rapper Sammy Adams. In 2010, Adams reached number 1 on the iTunes Hip Hop chart. In addition to its music and sports branches, the company has created an investment vehicle, 1st Round Capital, and a film sector, 1st Round Pictures.
1st Round Athletics
1st Round Athletics is the sports division of 1st Round Enterprises. 1st Round Athletics launched with a crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo in February 2014. The same month, 1st Round Athletics released a sportswear line featuring athletic apparel made from a mineral-embedded fiber textile.
- Abigail Tracy (2012). "One iTunes Sensation and Growing: 1st Round". Inc Magazine. Retrieved July 30, 2014.
- Adam Fusfeld (March 4, 2011). "How A 5-Minute Golf Cart Ride Paved One USC Student's Path To Building The Next Nike". Retrieved July 30, 2014.
- T.J. Simers (November 29, 2011). "Teague Egan, the student agent with the golf cart, could be taking USC on a dangerous ride". LA Times. Retrieved July 30, 2014.
- Darren Heitner (November 22, 2010). "Is Southern California Going To Receive A 1st Round Knockout?". Sports Agent Blog. Retrieved July 30, 2014.
- Alison A. Neider (October 30, 2014). "1st Round: Boosting Athletic Performance With Textile Technology". Apparel News. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- Oliver Millerchip (March 25, 2014). "1st Round Athletics signs Olympic gold medallist". Sports Pro. Retrieved July 30, 2014.
- "1st Round Athletics becomes Official Apparel Supplier to Formula E". FIA Formula E. October 20, 2014. Archived from the original on December 3, 2014. Retrieved November 25, 2014. Unknown parameter
This article "1st Round Enterprises" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:1st Round Enterprises. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.