Welcome to EverybodyWiki ! Sign in to improve or create : an article, a company page or a bio (yours ?)...
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||2020 Spaces inc.|
2020 Design 11.10 / May 2018
Lua error in Module:EditAtWikidata at line 37: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|Operating system||Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10|
|Type||Kitchen and Bathroom Design Software|
Founded in 1987, 2020 Technologies developed 2020 Design for helping professional designers, retailers and manufacturers in the interior design to create realistic virtual spaces before bringing them to life. 2020 Design is a kitchen and bathroom design software offer in 3 editions. 2020 employs over 500 people and operates in 8 countries.       
System Requirements[edit | edit source]
System recommendations for version 11.9 and above:
Processor: 2.0 GHz quad core CPU
System memory: 4 GB Ram
Disk space: 10 GB free disk space for installation
Optical drive: A DVD-ROM is required to install 2020 Design and catalogs when internet is not available
Security device: if you are using the physical license key (dongle), you will need a free USB port
Software Features[edit | edit source]
Catalog content: allow to import manufacturer catalogs.
Renderings: allow to see manufacturer content, lighting effects and realistic textures.
360 view: allow to generate realistic immersive 3D experience.
Lighting wizard: allow to quickly and easily show realistic lighting.
Closet add-on: allow to easily design closets and storage systems.
Installation Guide[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "NKBA". NKBA. January 1, 2018. Retrieved January 1, 2018.
- "Design Guide". Designguide.com. March 1, 2015. Retrieved March 1, 2015.
- "Quick Start for Efficiency and Impact on Day 1". Youtube.com. October 12, 2017. Retrieved October 12, 2017.
- "2020 Design 11.9 Makes Sharing 3D Designs Easier Than Ever". Newswire.ca. April 10, 2018. Retrieved April 12, 2018.
- "Company Overview of 20-20 Technologies Inc". Bloomberg.com. October 18, 2018. Retrieved October 18, 2018.
- "Quebec Business Registry". Registreentreprises.gouv.qc.ca (in français). October 18, 2018. Retrieved October 18, 2018.
- "Open LEIs". Openleis.com. October 18, 2018. Retrieved October 18, 2018.
- "System Recommendations V11x PDF" (PDF). 2020spaces.com. October 1, 2018. Retrieved October 1, 2018.
[edit | edit source]
Adding references[edit | edit source]
This article "2020 Design" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage 2020 Design/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.