360 Payments, Inc.
|Type of business||Private|
|Area served||United States.|
|Key people||Steve Ciabattoni (Co-founder and CEO)|
Lisa Coyle (Co-founder and CEO)
Derek B. Distenfield (COO)
Jesse Meddaugh (Partner)
|Products||Point of Sale, Credit Card Processing, Mobile Payments, Integrated APIs, Online Billing, Ecommerce, Recurring billing, Micropayments, CVV/AVS|
360 Payments is a financial services, merchant services aggregator, and mobile payment company based in Campbell, California which specializes in business-to-business transactions. The company markets several products aimed at merchants such as payment processing, point of sale, and APIs. Starting as a small business in the San Francisco Bay Area, the business has grown to have a presence in almost all fifty states and has focused on the auto industry, processing payments for nearly 1,000 auto repair shops.
360 Payments' main focus on customer service and consultation has offered transparency in a traditionally opaque and confusing industry.
360 Payments' was founded by Steve Ciabattoni and Lisa Coyle in 2011 as a payment processor, and has since grown to offer services in E-commerce, API integration, and point of sale, with 28 employees
360 Payments offers support for most point-of-sale solutions, including Verifone, Clover, Aloha, and more. They offer installation services as well as integration with USAePay, Auth.net, or their in-house API Velox.
360 Payments declares their mission to "Remove the stigma of credit card processing by delivering honest and pain-free payments" as one of their main selling points. They also advertise a personal approach to payment solutions, listing their main values as "love, scrappy, honest to a fault, bleeding '360 Payments Green', and progressive."
360 Payments places a high priority on customer service, receiving 5.0 stars on Yelp! and offering no hidden fees and full transparency to distinguish their service from other competitors such as Square, Inc.
- https://www.yelp.com/biz/360-payments-campbell?osq=360+payments. Retrieved July 10, 2018. Missing or empty
- "Reducing Liabilities in Credit Card Processing".
- "360 Payments - Credit Card Processing - Business Payment Services". www.360payments.com. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- "Reducing Liabilities in Credit Card Processing". Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- "RR 264: Steve Ciabattoni from 360 Payments - Remarkable Results Radio". remarkableresults.biz. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- "Spread the Word: 360 Payments Is No. 1771 on the Inc. 5000 This Year!". Inc.com. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- "Welcome to the Integration Age". Welcome to the Integration Age. Introducing Velox by @360Payments. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- "So Many Choices, So Little Time". So many choices, so little time - let @360payments help you find your perfect #POS match. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- "About Us - 360 Payments - Credit Card Processing". www.360payments.com. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- "360 Payments - Campbell, CA". Yelp. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- "360 Payments Review 2018". www.cardfellow.com. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
This article "360 Payments, Inc." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:360 Payments, Inc.. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.