|Industry||Internet, Mobile Payments, Point of Sale|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Glendale, California, USA|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
USAePay is a payment gateway service provider allowing merchants to accept credit card and electronic check payments through their Web site and mobile devices.
USAePay was founded in 1998 and incorporated in the state of California under the name GorCorp Inc. When First Data developed and released their first application protocol specifications for internet gateways, USAePay was the first to create their own payment gateway using these specifications.
USAePay offers merchants hardware devices through their PaySaber branded devices. There are three point of sale hardware solutions. The PaySaber Point-of-Sale is an all in one integrated encrypted credit card reader, barcode scanner and thermal printer. The PaySaber Jr. is a "slide-In" solution to allow swiping credit cards for the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPod touch. The PaySaber Clip is a "clip-on" card reader for swiping credit cards on any iOS device.
USAePay provides an online merchant console virtual terminal, mobile iOS applications, and specific module extensions for magento and drupal. Their "Flexible Payment Gateway Integration" solutions provide developers with 3rd party tools and software libraries necessary for integrating online web sites and shopping carts with their proprietary transaction API.
- Payment gateway
- Electronic check
- Merchant account
- Shopping cart software
- "BusinessWeek company profile". Bloomberg. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- "Credit Card Services, Gorcorp Inc". Manta Media Inc. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- "An interview with Alex Goretsky". Ken Musante, Eureka Payments LLC. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- "PaySaber Products". PaySaber. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- "Merchant Console Virtual Terminal". USAePay. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- "USAePay Releases Updated Mobile Payment iPhone App Version 1.3.2". PRWeb. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- "Payment gateway extension". Magento Inc. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- "Drupal Commerce USAePay". Drupal. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- "Flexible Payment Gateway Integration". USAePay. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
This article "USAePay" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:USAePay. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.