3D Printer Chat
Type of site
|3D Printing News and Analysis|
|Headquarters||United States Testing facility United Kingdom Testing Facility and Editing Sweden|
|No. of locations||3|
|Created by||Håkan Fägnell, Fuofo Hansen, Diana Segura, Chris Garrett|
|Alexa rank||23 440 (March 2020[update])|
|Launched||February 1, 2016|
3D Printer Chat was founded in December 2015 by Håkan Fägnell. Since its launching, the mission of 3DPC is to report on and create content about the latest developments in 3D printing to and be the first to report technology breakthroughs, the latest applications and the opinions of industry insiders.
In March 2020, 3D Printer Chat started The YBN Award which is given out to A 3D Printing technology innovation each year in December.
A scandal erupted over the Sites giveaways, created with YouTubers in 2017 where some participants claimed that the YouTube never sent out the giveaways.
- 3D printing processes
- Applications of 3D printing
- Construction 3D printing
- 3D Printer Chat
- "3d Printer Chat Show - The 3d Printing Podcast". play.acast.com. 7 March 2020. Retrieved 24 February 2020.
- Martin Lansard,"The Best 3d Printing Forums, Facebook Groups And Communities In 2019". aniwaa.com. 7 March 2020. Retrieved 24 February 2020.
- "3D Printer Chat offers a Great Site for people searching to read the latest from the 3D Printing Industry". crunchbase.com. Retrieved 12 March 2020.
- "3D Printer Chat". last.fm. Retrieved 12 March 2020.
- "3D Printer chat on Soundcloud". last.fm. Retrieved 12 March 2020.
- "3D PrinterChat on Youtube". youtube.com. Retrieved 12 March 2020.
- "3D Printing Professor". youtube.com. Retrieved 12 March 2020.
This article "3D Printer Chat" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:3D Printer Chat. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.